• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

See you Thursday, June 11 at 1:00pm Pacific time (9:00pm BST) for a look at the future of gaming

TheMan

I didnt' catch the whole thing but I'm sure they saved the best for last. Not really super-hyped to be honest.

Kind of pissed they didn't announce price yet. Are they daring MS to go first?

prag16

Banned
The existence of the digital option probably is an excuse for them to charge $50 more for the real version. I didn't think they'd dare go higher than $499, but now the disc drive SKU will probably be $549. Weak.

Eevee86

Ratchet and Clank and one other game I didn't get the name of were all that interested me. Cowards couldn't even give a price when they're a few months from launch, but it's not like I'm interested anyways.

Shin

Banned
EaQsgsIVcAAIFo8

Majukun

overall disappointed by the whole showing....tons of pre rendered stuff with very little gameplay, what little we saw look mroe of the same despite the big speeches of expecting the unexpected, and the console design, admittedly the least important thing shown, genuinely made me laugh..looked like those fake design you find on the internet before an unveiling, the same overproduced futuristic look.

anyway, as i said, not really convicned so i'm not gonna start saving money for a new console anytime soon, unless microsoft does the miracle and finally shows something new and fresh.

more attractive thing on the show for my tastes was that game with the monster hunter-like characters and the old dude..don't remember the name, something like little devil inside or something

JimiNutz

Banned
The games were amazing but my worst fears were confirmed with the console reveal.... It's fucking hideous. Looks like a cheap modem.
I'm going to have to lock it away in a cupboard like my ugly side bitches. I'll still play it and I'll have fun but nobody can see it/her.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
So people were like "they'd never have another $600+ system". Well they did and didn't. Get a cheaper one without a disk drive, save some money!

Barakov

Definitely has games I want to play but other than Demon's Souls there's nothing that wants me to pick it up on day 1.

Looks like some router meets alienware combo.

Some ok games but dunno if anything worthwhile is gonna be available for launch. Still no price. Hmmm...

So the biggest leap in CPU and I/O we've seen in generations plus a decent gpu boost means we get PS4 visuals with extra bloom and blurry reflections sometimes. Oh but you can load to a different room in a second. Neat.

And this is what they've been holding back for months...

K.

Y'all can be excited about seeing new games all you like but this was supposed to sell $500+ machine(s) apparently. To me, it looked like games held back to justify the PS5's existence. I think I can sit this one out.

Cleared_Hot

Honestly it doesn't look bad AT ALL. Calling it fucking ugly as hell is definitely just being a miserable troll. It's also not my cup of tea. Still gonna buy it.

Top Bottom