• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Target will have $150 3DS XLs for Black Friday

Tripon

I'm not even mad that it's November -- more confused that the second half of October slipped by so quickly. Like, how? How did it even happen? That does put us one step closer to sales season and Black Friday, however. Target's going to have 3DS XL units for $149.99 which is starting to get into dangerous territory for me. I don't need one, but...

There's also a $199 PlayStation 3 250GB bundle featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins. It was actually during last year's Black Friday offerings that I finally bought a PS3 and I haven't regretted the decision yet. Picking up a current system right as new consoles are rolling out has its benefits, for sure.

The full Target ad doesn't seem to be out yet, but I figured these two deals would be worth a quick mention. I'm sure there'll be plenty of games dropped to the usual ~$40 range.

http://www.destructoid.com/target-will-have-150-3ds-xls-for-black-friday-265234.phtml

So the PS3 bundle for Black Friday this year is Arkham Origins and The Last of Us, confirmed. I've seen that bundle in the ad of basically every store that would sell that.

Gnub

This is the one I've been looking for. Thanks.

P.S. will their website also carry the same deal?

Derrick01

Banned
Guess I'll have to rush to Target for a 3rd time this month, and on the worst possible day too. You're killing me Target.

ClearData

Even though I am going to pay a whole $100 more I meed that gold Zelda XL. I've told my brother and best friend that I had one on preorder and they called me a bastard.

So I know they want it bad

hwy_61

Banned
Even though I am going to pay a whole $100 more I meed that gold Zelda XL. I've told my brother and best friend that I had one on preorder and they called me a bastard.

It's an investment. If you ever grow tired of it, you'll still be able to resell for a very nice profit.

BraXzy

What is up with all these insane deals constantly coming out in the US. Why does the UK have to suck so bad when it comes to this kind of thing.

A good deal over here is getting CoD: Ghosts for £32.99 when you spend £30 already in-store.

Tripon

What is up with all these insane deals constantly coming out in the US. Why does the UK have to suck so bad when it comes to this kind of thing.

A good deal over here is getting CoD: Ghosts for £32.99 when you spend £30 already in-store.

Its Black Friday time. American consumer culture always spends a fuckton because of XMas season.

I wonder if it would be worth it to change to the all black XL and try to sell my black/blue.

I wonder what my over/under would be on the change. Hmm.

rrs

Oh yes it's worth it, see the Zelda 3DS. It looks nice and sells for way more than a normal 3DS.

Owzers

Oh yes it's worth it, see the Zelda 3DS. It looks nice and sells for way more than a normal 3DS.

and for that reason i'm probably going to buy the bundle and sell the zelda digital code...then rent/buy zelda physical later.

or i might just get hte black one if it's 149 online xO

rrs

and for that reason i'm probably going to buy the bundle and sell the zelda digital code...then rent/buy zelda physical later.

or i might just get hte black one if it's 149 online xO

Unless Nintendo made way more of the XL one than the 3DS one. If there's a lot of cool 3DSXLs around it won't keep the value as well.

Top Bottom