• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 10/11/07 (Everyday Shooter game, R&C, Conan, NHL 2K8 demos)

Chris_C

Is Syphon Filter 3 any good? I'm playing Logan's Shadow on PSP now and LOVING it. I only ever played Syphon Filter 1 on PS1.

Steroyd

nofi said:
Any spend over a fiver can be the exact amount. I'm almost positive.

Yeah it worked. ^_^ Very annoying it was to have 3p in your wallet I hate pennies real or virtual.

Holy crap at some of the PS1 downloads, I'm going to have to get a 4GB mem stick, long overdue one anyway.

Wohoo got EG2, CB1 and SSHD damn Sony finally got me with their store.

Raist

Banned
nofi said:
Any spend over a fiver can be the exact amount. I'm almost positive.

Yep. As soon as it costs more than 5 $/£/€ and you don't have enough in your wallet, it will ask you to add money if you try to dl directly. Then the account page will show up with the exact amount (or total) you have to pay for your dl(s)

Tiduz

Eurogaime
GrayFoxPL said:
aka Horse Pron for horse "enthusiasts". :lol

I cry. Sony finally blocked wirecard on hongkong store too. :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Fucking hell. I though that will last longer. Now I'm screwed.

they blocked wirecard? holy shit, i hope EU store wont, i still got 25€ in my psn wallet O_O

Pimpwerx

Can we get a new thread already? I don't read Japanese, and I'll be damned if I can tell what some of this new stuff is. I have the Kai Heavenly Sword demo dloading. What's that game/demo next to it? PEACE.

Keys

Thrakier said:
which of the last four is japanese?

The first one but if you set the xmb in english it will work too.
You can set english voice in the demo, it's the 3rd option in the demo menu.

tanod

when is my burrito
Pimpwerx said:
Can we get a new thread already? I don't read Japanese, and I'll be damned if I can tell what some of this new stuff is. I have the Kai Heavenly Sword demo dloading. What's that game/demo next to it? PEACE.

Sorry. I actually completely forgot about updating the Japanese list for this week too, which I'll get to later tonight). I'll have a new thread up for this week soon.

GrayFoxPL

Tiduz said:
they blocked wirecard? holy shit, i hope EU store wont, i still got 25€ in my psn wallet O_O

What do you mean? EU store should be already blocked. I remeber it only once let me use wirecard. Next time I tried to add funds it wouldn't pass. Tried multiple times.

If you already have funds on psn store then you can use them untill your clean.

Check next time you want to add funds if it let's you. Maybe I missed something.

Anyway, I'm bummed the hk store got blocked. It worked for me every time, but today it was just like the uk store. Damn.

Kinan

Full description of EU update from threespeech:

New on the store.

Title (Licence/Publisher): Availability: Price

Games

CTR: Crash Team Racing (SCEE): All territories: £3.49
Everybody’s Golf 2 (SCEE): All territories, apart from Italy: £3.49
Syphon Filter 3 (SCEE): All territories, apart from Germany: £3.49

Demos

DW: Gundam Demo (KOEI Co): All territories: Free

Video
Uncharted - The Inspiration (SCEE): Only appearing in English language stores: Free

Blu Ray

Alien Versus Predator (20th Century FOX): All territories apart from Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland and UAE: Free

Wallpapers

Lair Good Dragon (SCEE): All territories apart from Germany: Free
Lair Bad Dragon (SCEE): All territories apart from Germany: Free

Anything even remotely violent seems to have problem to get approved for Germany. :( even wallpapers :p

Steroyd

My fellow PAL owners AVOID EVERYBODY'S GOLF 2 LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Dayum I mean...DAYUM it's nothing like the EG's of today where they look anime-ish... ARGH!! EYE RAPE!!!

From now on if I get a PSone game I missed out the first time, I'm checking screenshots holy shit!

Oh yeah Crash Bandicoot ages well, and I can't believe it took me this long to get SSHD holy shit. :O

kaleii

tanod said:
Did you get in trouble? Thanks though. It was long enough for me to update some release dates.

Well, I got it together with a press release, but seeing as it looked like an internal document I don't think it was supposed to go to me, really. So out of respect for my contact I revoked it :)

Top Bottom