• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 11/08/07 (Uncharted demo!)

FirewalkR

Kittonwy said:
I'm at work and that got a chuckle out of me.
hem.gif

hem.gif

chubigans said:
This will be the best PSN day ever. Hopefully

That's what I thought about the day HS came out only to be 'WTF is that it?' after 5 mins.
Hope this demo is a good one, not long to go now!

TTP said:
Just got an official release schedule from Sony about what's coming AFTER today's update on the European store.

You might want to update your OP tanod.

[title / date / price]

Mesmerize Trace - 15 November 2007 - 2,99€
Toy Home - 29 November 2007 - TBC
Snakeball - 29 November 2007 - 7,99€
High Velocity Bowling - December 2007 - TBC
Riff Everyday Shooter - December 2007 - TBC
Dark Mist - December 2007 - TBC
Piyotama - December 2007 - TBC

(Wipeout HD confirmed wont make it this year).

On a side note, also got this PS3 release schedule

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - 14 November 2007 - 69,99€
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - 5 December 2007 - 69,99€
SingStar - 6 February 2008 - 29,99€/59,99€ (with or w/o mics)
Time Crisis 4 - 6 February 2008 - TBC
GT5 Prologue - March 2008 - TBC

BTW, Lair is out today in Europe. Actually since yesterday. Sent to die against COD4 I guess rather than Ratchet.

Oh, Patapon (PSP) in coming mid-Feb in EU. :)

Where's Puzzle Fighter?

And Singstar February? I hope that's a mistake.

megateto

tanod, wouldn't you mind to change the "UK store" into "Euro store"? You know, just to let the fellow Euro gaffers "in" :D

tanod

when is my burrito
megateto said:
tanod, wouldn't you mind to change the "UK store" into "Euro store"? You know, just to let the fellow Euro gaffers "in" :D

Except that not all of the UK stuff comes out in all of Europe. If you do live in Europe or PAL territories, you should probably have a UK account because it gets everything.

kaleii

TerryLee81 said:
Where's Puzzle Fighter?
And Singstar February? I hope that's a mistake.

See above.

megateto said:

All the Euro stores don't have the same content as the UK store. The UK store has all the stuff, so it's more reliable to write UK.
Edit: Mr burrito beat me to the punch

kaleii

TTP said:
I see.

Well, those are Italian release schedules. Maybe Singstar will be out in UK in December but later in Italy?

True, maybe. I just hope we don't have to wait until February here in Sweden.

megateto

tanod said:
Except that not all of the UK stuff comes out in all of Europe. If you do live in Europe or PAL territories, you should probably have a UK account because it gets everything.

Oh, thanks, I didn't know about that. Guess that I'll leave it at 3 accounts (Spain, USA and Japan).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
uncharted demo:D . I wasn't gunna get it to keep the anticipation, but I'm gunna play it once and then delete it. Hopefully some themes are put up on the store that'd be nice. As for the EU store I doubt an uncharted demo, it's still a month away until the game over there right? i wouldn't expect a demo for 2 weeks. Can't wait for some of those PSN games, I wouldn't mind one of those eyetoy ones:(

Banner is amazing:lol :lol :lol

reminder said:
tanod, you should add the Haze demo, which is scheduled for next week. :)

Also, the first round of GHIII DLC (ouch) arrives today on 360. I'd imagine they waited for a Thursday so they could release it simultaneously.

joesmokey

Holy shit almost time to finally get a chance to play Uncharted!

It's going to feel like an extremely long wait until I get home D:

SupahBlah

Banned
TTP said:
On a side note, also got this PS3 release schedule

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - 14 November 2007 - 69,99€

BTW, Lair is out today in Europe. Actually since yesterday. Sent to die against COD4 I guess rather than Ratchet.

wat

Seriously though, what the fuck? Is this for all of Europe? Or just continental Europe.

I'm asking because everywhere in the UK has R&C for Friday and play.com updated my order page to say shipped rather than pre-order.

Its total bullshit if they wait till the last second to delay it against Assassin's Creed because they're scared of Call of Duty 4.

Roxas

nah Ratchet is out tomorrow. Loads of people have recieved it already in the UK...must of been a boob by Sony there.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
SupahBlah said:
wat

Seriously though, what the fuck? Is this for all of Europe? Or just continental Europe.

I'm asking because everywhere in the UK has R&C for Friday and play.com updated my order page to say shipped rather than pre-order.

Its total bullshit if they wait till the last second to delay it against Assassin's Creed because they're scared of Call of Duty 4.

well UK releases are usually fridays so that doesn't line up with 14th Nov.

Kittonwy

Banned
msdstc said:
uncharted demo:D . I wasn't gunna get it to keep the anticipation, but I'm gunna play it once and then delete it. Hopefully some themes are put up on the store that'd be nice. As for the EU store I doubt an uncharted demo, it's still a month away until the game over there right? i wouldn't expect a demo for 2 weeks. Can't wait for some of those PSN games, I wouldn't mind one of those eyetoy ones:(

Banner is amazing:lol :lol :lol

U must play it... TWO TIMES!!!
angry.gif

Tieno

Vaandaviii said:
about 4 minutes for me. That was awesomely fast. The fastest firmware update ever in any system for me, to be precise :lol
Just updated and came to post the same thing. Fastest firmware update(download). While that may not say much as all others have been very slow, this one actually was fast in itself.

Arsenic

Xisiqomelir said:
So, if I had a PSP could I set up my Uncharted DL from work right now?
If you had a PSP registered to your PS3 and did all the steps from firmware 2.0, then yeah you can turn on the PS3, download Uncharted, wait til its done, then turn off your PS3.....all from work.

Ceb

Forsete said:
PREASE let the EU-store get the Uncharted demo today.

It's just unfair that the US store got the HS demo on the same day (a EU-developed game) while we had to wait a week for R&C and probably for Uncharted too.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Dahbomb said:
THE LONG VERSION OF THE DEVIL MAY CRY 4 TGS TRAILER 07 IS AVAILABLE ON THE JAPANESE STORE NOW.

Does it have the kickass music towards the end of the trailer?

Tieno

So 6PM GMT, that's like right now? Correct?

edit: damnit, just saw in the OP us Eurotrash isn't getting the demo. So how many hours for this to be up on the US PSN?

Defuser

Why is people always expecting uncharted on the euro store early?After gazillions date shafts on euro for the past 10 years,this shouldn't be a no brainer that it would not happen after a few weeks months later.

Top Bottom