• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 11/08/07 (Uncharted demo!)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Server maintenance went up. It went away.

Store's a-ok now. Logge in fine, went to the demo fine, and DLing at over 1MB/sec. Already 30% done.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
I just got home and can't log in either. At least my GT:HD demo was able to complete while I was out. 1 demo down.... a whole lot more to re-grab (I wrote down everything I had on the system before sending it away @_@). Thanks for the HDD/GB explanations! Now lemme in the store!

JB1981

SnakeXs said:
Server maintenance went up. It went away.

Store's a-ok now. Logge in fine, went to the demo fine, and DLing at over 1MB/sec. Already 30% done.
I can't log in :(

I am absolutely loving the new themes, though. Sick.

Holtz

Slavik81 said:
I had the same problem. I can log in now, but the PSN store only manages to load half-way.
It was stuck for me also, but after a lot of trying, i got in and i'm finally downloading Uncharted.

WTF IS UP WITH THE DIFFERENT PRICING BETWEEN AMERICAN AND CANADIAN!

Sorry, I know it has probably been discussed but that is insulting. It's not like there is a cost to get it into the country.

Fuck!

gray_fox224

dr3upmushroom said:
I have been trying to get on PSN store for about half an hour already...Fuck it, I'm getting frustrated.

Oh, I thought my situtation was isolated. Just got home and I can't log on as well =(

tanod

when is my burrito
DoctorWho said:
WTF IS UP WITH THE DIFFERENT PRICING BETWEEN AMERICAN AND CANADIAN!

Sorry, I know it has probably been discussed but that is insulting. It's not like there is a cost to get it into the country.

Fuck!

Blame XBOX Live. It would be the same otherwise. It's 500 points on live and that's $7.25 in Canada and $6.25 in the US.

I had trouble logging into the store when I got home but it works now. My download on Uncharted is going WAAAAYYYYY fast. I am usually lucky to get 50-100kbps. I'm getting a MB every couple seconds. PSN servers on Steroids. This is crazy!

If you have a non-US PS3, the Uncharted demo will not work on your console. There is a bug where it is looking for a movie or audio track for your territory which isn't in the demo file.

tanod

when is my burrito
number1jagsfan said:
They need to do something about the store crashing whenever there is a big download.

I think when the store went down, they upgraded or put up more servers. Going really fast now.

KurowaSan

if anyone was still worried about regional locks, 2k college hoops works on a pal ps3. nice we can play this one, huh? ....... :(

Aeon712

Ahhhh I hate this, Uncharted demo comes out and I have to stay at work 3hrs late. I finally get home and the store is down. Freaking Shananigans

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
What the fuck!? I'm downloading 5kb/s!

Now it's just stuck at 348kb. Wtf Sony?

Barakov

tanod said:

If you have a non-US PS3, the Uncharted demo will not work on your console. There is a bug where it is looking for a movie or audio track for your territory which isn't in the demo file.

Now that blows.

Angelcurio

Are there impressions from that PSN game on the japanese store, Dark Myst?

I still have 800 (or is it 600) yen on my japanese account awaiting the release of everyday shooter on the japanese store, but i would like to see some impressions about Dark Myst.

The Uncharted demo has been downloaded and installed ^___________^

I'm kind of disappointed that North America didn't get the Folklore content pack this week, I thought I had read somewhere that it was coming out with this release. Well, we've got two coming anyways. As it is I think I'll just buy the Motorstorm content once I go into that game and update.

If only I read this thread and the impressions thread before downloading.
Thanks Sony for taking 1.2GB of my monthly limit for a black screen that crashes my PS3.
Thanks a fucking lot.

Top Bottom