• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Holiday Sale (NA) Week 1

...it's never those 3 games only, and there's a few weeks of sales. Come on now.

yeah i know, but they're the ones advertised front and center on the promo as you can see.

If it's not clear in the OP, only the image is currently live. The sale most likely goes live tomorrow. If you want to know what to expect, check: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943729 for last year's Week 1 sale.

hmm, i kind of feel like i already own every game i'm interested in..

KaoteK

On the one hand, I'm hoping for good discounts on games in interested in.

On the other hand I hope there's no games I want because my backlog is fucking ridiculous at the moment.

I am wanting another stab at the original Corpse Party titles, but they were on sale on Halloween. Maybe a sale on the new Corpse Party, but that doesn't seem very "Holiday" to me lol.

But I am looking for some nice PS4 and Vita Titles Sony! Thanks!

SlickVic

Hopefully the Infamous PS4 games go on sale. I want $10 Second Son and at least 50% off First Light.

I'd be in for the GoW3 remaster if it's $10 but I doubt it will be.

Brofield

I fucked up and didn't get Rocket League during the TGA sales because I procrastinated.

Please let it go on sale again soon.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope at least one of the PS2 classics on PS4 go on sale.

Hugstable

Banned
hmm might finally pick up Journey if the price is good, God of War Restered 3 also though I've already played it and don't plan to play it for a long time, if the pirce is decent would be down to add it to my library just in the case that I get in the mood to play GoW 3 again.

v0yce

Hopefully the Infamous PS4 games go on sale. I want $10 Second Son and at least 50% off First Light.

I'd be in for the GoW3 remaster if it's $10 but I doubt it will be.

Infamous is $10 at most Targets right now if you don't mind physical.

EthanC

Banned
I got a 20 percent off coupon in my Star Wars PS4 bundle. Use it on the sale or save it for some Feb releases?

.J.

Banned
Hope the Nathan Drake collection goes on sale (probably won't).

Your avatar is great, especially with the santa hats.

Keep an eye on gamedealdaily.com. The collection has consistently been showing up for $33 on there. Really wish I had waited to purchase it at that price, because I won't even get back to those games for months.

Always wanted to play this series, but I don't have a Vita. Hopefully it comes to PC one day.

Recent leaks suggest it'll likely come to PC soon, the first two at least.

If you're in the US, The PSTV (which can play all Danganronpa games) often gets CRAZY cheap, like $20 new cheap.

Top Bottom