• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN(NA) Play Anime + Ubisoft sale

The AssCreed pricing looks tempting but i refused to buy anymore AssCreed games until they relocate their game settings outside of the western region..

Before these games ever begin, Ubisoft will proudly proclaim that AssCreed is a game developed by a team of mult-racial and nationality talents....but seriously, other than the 1st AssCreed, we've been playing around Europe & America for the longest time......can't they just move the AssCreed settings to Asia or back to the middle east again?

I think that's what thoseAC Chronicles games are for. Which no one ever talks about for some reason.

How's AC Unity compared to Syndicate and the Ezio games? I really enjoyed Syndicate.

FYI if you have an XB1 Unity is currently $1.29 on cdkeys.com. I think Unity took alot of flack for being broken at launch, but from what I've read performance was improved and for that price, surely it's worth it just for the traversal.

Eusis

What are thoughts on the Division Season Pass content now anyway? I know the game got some crap about that before, but it also sounds like Survival's a really nice bit of content. And I did enjoy what time I spent with it as a rental.

Top Bottom