• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale: PS+ Specials & Critic's Choice

Bloodborne and Until Dawn for me, got my 20% coupon to use as well! What about Trine 3, I liked 2....

Disappointed at the lack of Vita love though, didn't yesterday mark 4 years on the NA market?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
US only again?

I cant get my cheap Until Dawn again?

just-fuck-everything_o_610689.gif

Brizzo24

I want to be mad that Rocket League finally went on sale, but I can't be. I waited (and waited) for that to happen, and when it didn't I finally pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. It's such an addictive game, and well worth the full price in my opinion. I was hoping Journey made it into this week's sale...

Arttemis

Bloodborne and Until Dawn for me, got my 20% coupon to use as well! What about Trine 3, I liked 2....

Disappointed at the lack of Vita love though, didn't yesterday mark 4 years on the NA market?

What 20% off coupon!?

I know there's a $15 back if you buy $100...

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
If you're only going to buy one adventure series, get Tales from The Borderlands and avoid Life is Strange unless you have a sick fetish for atrocious dialog and characters you wish would go play in traffic.

Sethista

life is strange and the witcher for me, missed the boat on them I think its time to do it.

I am not done with fallout 4 tho, taking on 2 huge games like withcer and fallout at the same time, does not seem wise I guess?

Zach

This is one of the most painful games I've ever played. I love this shit but it's slow to the point of total annoyance.

I hate to agree with toythatkills because he's always yelling about everything, but I have to agree with my man on this one. I couldn't even finish the game. It was a chore. It was one of those "I should be liking this! Why am I not liking this?!" games.

Gitaroo

Why arent alienation and shadow of the beast available for preorder, they are already up on EU store. Same with heavy rain ps4. I am going to register my 1yr psn+ card buy still 50 short ;(

If you're on the fence about Battlefront, today's patch added another new free large map, plus another free one next month, so there's a lot of content now for $30.

Damn I want to bite, but even with all that free content that Season Pass is not to hefty for the price.

steamingsarcasm

Neo Member
Damn, my wallet is crying after a while of non-usage. Ain't complaining tho.
How's Among the Sleep on PS4? Interested in that but I can't find any impressions about the performance.

Ashhong

Is Rocket League better on PS4 or PC?

Wondering if I should pick up Until Dawn as well..though maybe I can find it preowned for cheaper

IzzyF3

I might get the Batman season pass for $18. I think it was $40 at launch so that's pretty good unless someone says otherwise.

How scary is SOMA? I really like the setting it's in and want to try it but jump scares are kinda annoying to me.

Not too much real jump scares. The game is more about a sensation of foreboding and heavily disturbing at times atmosphere. The game is also far smarter than essentially 95% of titles on the market. So if you are looking for something that will make you think and sit in your mind long after you've beaten it, its the way to go

Get both Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands.. LiS is my GOTY 2015, and Tales from the Borderlands (which I kinda just started, but feels like it'll be a really fun ride) is looking pretty great. Telltale engine be damned though. They both have flaws, clearly. Mainly technical flaws.

JPS Kai

I was hoping for a Vita birthday sale. Guess this'll do.

In for Soma
even though it doesn't have a platinum trophy
and The Bit Trip.

Top Bottom