• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale: PS+ Specials & Critic's Choice

Does Sony ever do a PSN sale that focuses on a lot of PSP games?

I was recently looking through the game playable on Vita and there was a surprising number I wanted to pick up, but they're all fairly pricey still.

I know stuff like Dissidia goes on sale fairly regularly (with other Square Enix stuff), but what about stuff like Wipeout Pulse or Tomb Raider Anniversary?

Great sale!
Leaning towards picking up SOMA and Amplitude but I have so many other games that I have bought during these sales that I still need to play haha

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Tales from the Borderlands is genuinely a 10/10 game. Best thing Telltale has done since Walking Dead Season 1.

Tales from the Borderlands is absolutely a 10/10 game.

A tremendous achievement in adventure gaming... I am tempted to pick up the iOS version and replay it an upcoming flight.

Will0827

I know this is a bit silly sounding but i just bought a copy of bloodborne havent had a chance to play it yet, should i trade it in for a digital copy, how is the replaybility for it never played any of the soul games. Also bought it used so the trade in value is what i spent for it, will put it towards a psn card and pick up some other stuff.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
How long will this last?

Ugh, the Bloodborne price is great, but I was leaning towards physical...

What are the chances it drops to $19.99 retail in the next six months?

I have a physical copy and am thinking of going digital on Bloodborne. Seriously it's that good, you'll want to have it readily playable at all times.

I know this is a bit silly sounding but i just bought a copy of bloodborne havent had a chance to play it yet, should i trade it in for a digital copy, how is the replaybility for it never played any of the soul games. Also bought it used so the trade in value is what i spent for it, will put it towards a psn card and pick up some other stuff.
It's probably one of the more replayable games to release in 2015.

Johndoey

Banned
Soma or the banner saga? Help!!
Soma is a narrative horror sci-fi game, very good writing, performance issues, 10-ish hours long. If you read a lot of sci-fi I don't imagine anything in Soma will light your world on fire but it is great.
Can't really speak to Banner Saga but everything I've heard is good.

I want to pick up MGS but im extremely weary of all this FOB nonsense. Is it true that if I dont agree to the license agreement on the bootup screen, I wont have to deal with any of it?

I want to pick up MGS but im extremely weary of all this FOB nonsense. Is it true that if I dont agree to the license agreement on the bootup screen, I wont have to deal with any of it?

That puts you in offline mode, essentially. But the game still sets a cap on the number of researchers and other support personnel you can have until you build more FOBs. I don't remember exactly, since I stopped playing just before they patched that in.

MiTYH

Suuuuper happy I waited to use my 20% off coupon (expires in a week). Gonna grab:

- Tales from Borderlands
- Rocket League
- Life is Strange

Total is about $22, not too shabby

It's not

The developer lied about a Vita version being available a month or two after the PS4 version released. It's been almost a year since it released and still nothing.

I regret buying the game.

Yep

axiomyzu69.png

Happ posted a video of it running on the Vita yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1aECmb6A4

Both posts at the exact same time lol

Tansut

Very tempted by SOMA but I can also wait as I have a bunch of other things to play. What're the odds it gets this cheap again or cheaper in a future sale later this year?

That puts you in offline mode, essentially. But the game still sets a cap on the number of researchers and other support personnel you can have until you build more FOBs. I don't remember exactly, since I stopped playing just before they patched that in.

Was the game perfectly playable at launch? I may just pause the update install while the game downloads, then just turn the entire console offline.

n0uhad

Neo Member
I browsed this thread and thought I'd pick up Axiom Verge.... but I read the suggestions and

ended up buying
Axiom Verge
MGS V
Life is Strange
Tales from Borderlands.

edit: I forgot Until Dawn. Damn.

There goes my gaming budget for 2016-17

Heck, I would have paid a full $60 for it. So incredibly good.

It's technically rough on PS4 and the PC, really, but the experience was so good that I was able to look past it. That is almost never the case for me either so you know it's damn good when it happens.

Exactly the same. I have a 980ti and still got some frame drops on PC. And yet I was so immersed and blown away by the experience I didn't even care

Everyone buy Tales from Borderlands.

Personally, I hate Borderlands games but Tales from Borderlands was brilliant! Best TT game by FAR.

Also, get Life is Strange. That game is amazing.

Feichaw

I see Life is Strange there. Good. Everyone, please, buy it. It's amazing.

I think I'm getting Until Dawn. I can't find it cheaper where I live. So tempting!

Yeah everyone should get Tales from Borderlands. Even if you aren't a fan of Borderlands, you'll freaking love this game! It's funny and the story is great IMO.

Life is Strange is a must get too.

I'm thinking about picking up Soma and Everybody's gone to the rapture.

Clive

Could have sworn I read something about a Vita Anniversary sale this week but maybe that was just speculation? Nothing for me.

BadHand

Hotline Miami 2 always goes on sale for 7.49 and I always think about it each time haven't bought it yet due to the mixed reviews.

Will buy until dawn and bloodborne. Possibly SOMA.

Top Bottom