• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectyre

How so? There are plenty of Japanese games being released stateside. We don't know if Sony WWS is working on anything aside from Murasaki Baby, Bigfest and whatever else they announced at gamescom, but other than that it seems like a great year for JRPGs and indies.

Just the games XSEED is localizing this year makes it a good year imho.

An excellent game of the month, Runner 2 was great, but if I lived in the US I would probably have voted Ys.

The title is terrible btw, Aytrial

Tapejara

Just the games XSEED is localizing this year makes it a good year imho.

Xseed + NIS America + Atlus = Lovely year

Sprinkle in potential from Aksys. Hope we see Muramasa: Rebirth DLC for 2014... is that dated for Japan yet?

I'm right there with the both of you.

Danganronpa, Conception II, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, Demon Gaze and (hopefully) Shivoni Versus and Akiba's Strip 2 will keep me more than entertained. Hopefully NISA will localize Hyperdimension Neptunia Re: Birth 1 and 2, causing me to never put down my Vita.

Happy New Year Vitabros!

Looks like there's not much on the table for January, but that's fine - means I have time to catch up on my backlog lol, my still-sealed Celceta Silver Anniversary is crying in the corner of my room....

Not really interested in Dragon Ball, so I'll just try to work on my backlog this month, probably start with Ys: The Oath of Felghana and finish Rayman Legends

Pookmunki

Not really interested in Dragon Ball, so I'll just try to work on my backlog this month, probably start with Ys: The Oath of Felghana and finish Rayman Legends

Doit.gif

Finished Felghana about an hour into the new year after about 10 hours playtime, such a satisfying game.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Okay, gonna grab Celcetta.

Xseed, PLEASE don't put it in a sale a week or two after I buy it. My heart can't take it after the triple combo punch you folks pulled off with Atlus to my face.

PLEASE for the love of all that is holy and unholy.

Also, new thread yey.

wilflare

Xseed, PLEASE don't put it in a sale a week or two after I buy it. My heart can't take it after the triple combo punch you folks pulled off with Atlus to my face.

Also, new thread yey.

DIGITAL? :D

Aytrial

Also, new thread yey.

They'll put it on sale an hour after you buy it instead.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer

Also, new thread yey.

Sale confirmed then.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Great pick for gotm, I've 100% the Wii U version! :) very fun game

RalchAC

Happy New Year guys! I just got up and I don't have that much to say. I agree, 2014 looks good for the Vita (thanks Japan :D). I'll add something later, I need some coffee.

Puru

Failed the Spelunky daily challenge in the second map, so good.
Then i somehow made it to hell in a random game and beat the whole thing.

I'm ok with this.

Bumhead

Banned
What are this months Plus games like?

I played a lot of Sonic Racing on PC and loved it, and would play it again on Vita if the port is up to scratch. I assume it's 30fps? Does it run nice and smooth, and is the image quality OK?

Also is Urban Freestyle worth installing? I do love me some Trials although some of the clone/knock offs are hit and miss. This one alright?

Novocaine

Glad to see Runner 2 as game of the month. It's a really great experience.

Same, its a great game. I picked it up again for vita. It's actually nicer to play on the smaller screen so far, easier to pay attention to everything on the screen, and it runs so smooth.

Another best played on vita game me thinks.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What are this months Plus games like?

I played a lot of Sonic Racing on PC and loved it, and would play it again on Vita if the port is up to scratch. I assume it's 30fps? Does it run nice and smooth, and is the image quality OK?

Also is Urban Freestyle worth installing? I do love me some Trials although some of the clone/knock offs are hit and miss. This one alright?

A Smart As... game and a lousy PSP Worms game... at least give us an RPG for the PSP sheeshhhh.

Sonic Racing performs well, and yes it is 30fps I think. It looks good too.

From little that I have tried, I like Urban Freestyle. And besides, it's free, it's only 100-ish MB to download/install, no harm no foul in getting it.

Omerta

I loved it for a while... Seemed to play really well and I was enjoying the levels (sensing a "but"?)

But...

The game just 'lost' me. I hit a stage where my bike wasn't good enough to progress and I couldn't be fucked grinding out the stages if already beaten to kick on.

I haven't picked it up since. I won't delete it from my memory card though because I can definitely envisage playing it again.

Takao

Banned
scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

EsTsFtI.jpg

5EixtP1.jpg

Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.

Daigoro

Failed the Spelunky daily challenge in the second map, so good.
Then i somehow made it to hell in a random game and beat the whole thing.

I'm ok with this.
There was a plasma cannon in a box in the mines in today's challenge!

shit got ugly for me by the time I got the jungle.

ZeroAKA

scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.
Memory "car" for PlayStation Vita with x10 games... Excellent job, Sony.

Codiox

Happy new year everybody, maybe my question was overseen, is mortal kombat vita for ~15€ any good?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Out of expectation and excitement, I name 2014 the year of life and hometown on Vita.

RalchAC

I think those MegaPacks are a really good idea. SCEA could copy them. Even if they're Indies/PSP games they give you a ton for cheap, and gift you a memory card. I think it's a good strategy for slow months like January or Summer.

I think SCEE is doing pretty well in the Vita side. They are not doing a titanic effort pushing the handheld but at least I see them paying some attention to it.

Now bring those Japanese games you promised!
___

Someone wants to play Soul Sacrifice? I'm 3/14.

And I have a doubt. In an Avalon Pact (Innocence) I saved the Harpy and I got a story line where somebody tells me to save a monster. What do I have to do to unlock the chaos missions?

Someone wants to play Soul Sacrifice? I'm 3/14.

And I have a doubt. In an Avalon Pact (Innocence) I saved the Harpy and I got a story line where somebody tells me to save a monster. What do I have to do to unlock the chaos missions?

Redo the pact but sacrifice the Harpy.

Hella slow month for the Vita. February is chock full with Toukiden, Danganronpa and Ys: Memories of Celceta though, so happy days. And it's not like I'm wanting for games to play right now.

-Digits-

New year, bigger backlog. I'm sure I'll be throwing Danganronpa and Toukiden on the pile because both seem interesting.

Haven't checked in in a while. Happy new year, VitaGAF

Bought Virtua Tennis and WipEout 2048 in the sale since they were much cheaper than the retail versions I was able to find here.

Still need to get Tearaway, Batman, Rayman Legends and Killzone.

February will be hard: Ys or DanganRonpa, can't decide :/

Do we have a date for Soul Sacrifice Delta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom