• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

I'm loving P4G - being able to pause whenever I want is the biggest improvement to the game I think. Short bursts. Perfect.

Happy New Year Vita gaf!

Edit

Top of the page...

Plz buy Tearaway. It's wonderful.

Aytrial

February will be hard: Ys or DanganRonpa, can't decide :/

An awesome combat system with an average story vs a compelling visual novel with very interesting gameplay mechanics.

It's hard to compare them. I'd personally go for Danganronpa first before you inevitably get spoiled as it's something you want to experience first hand.

aznpxdd

Noob question, I just got a Vita with a 4GB and 16GB memory card. Its possible for me to use the same PSN on both and switch them on the fly to play digital games I've already downloaded on the card, right?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Noob question, I just got a Vita with a 4GB and 16GB memory card. Its possible for me to use the same PSN on both and switch them on the fly to play digital games I've already downloaded on the card, right?
You'll be able to switch, but I believe your bubbles will be reset every time.

Unless a firmware update finally fixed that and stores bubble information on the card instead of the system memory. Doubt that, though.

Takao

Banned
i'm eeerrite haxxors shony should earf me

11687514536_2d3a9c2fca_o.jpg

11686747145_3c1d7fd613_o.jpg

moerio end teetris as wool ass other cissalc jeux come psbeta fru emruatrs

I hit the 100 app limit cap, and tried to install a new game via the notification bar. This happened.

I've put a lot of hours into Sparkle.

I'm probably the only person here who will lol.
Decent review here: http://www.gaming-age.com/2013/12/sparkle-review-ps-vita/

Since I'm the one who wrote that review, I can tell you you're not the only Vitabro that's put a lot of time into Sparkle. More people should, though. It may be a straight clone of Zuma, but I think it's a lot of fun.

Also, hopefully we have more games coming this month than just Z. Not that my backlog isn't enormous, but I do like constantly adding to it. At the very least, I think we'll see OlliOlli before then.

Valkyria

Banned
scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

EsTsFtI.jpg

5EixtP1.jpg

Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.

The 8gb megapack was much better, actually is the one I bought.

KDR_11k

Say, are there any mech building and fighting games that run on the Vita? I've seen Gundam Breakers but that's currently Japan-only (and knowing their track record if it's any good it won't get localized, only shitty Gundam games get brought over) and Carnage Heart EXA is not Vita compatible (I didn't even know that there are downloadable PSP games the Vita cannot run, learned that the hard way).

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Say, are there any mech building and fighting games that run on the Vita? I've seen Gundam Breakers but that's currently Japan-only (and knowing their track record if it's any good it won't get localized, only shitty Gundam games get brought over) and Carnage Heart EXA is not Vita compatible (I didn't even know that there are downloadable PSP games the Vita cannot run, learned that the hard way).

It's a shame many of the titles I want aren't even downloadable in any region. Specifically referring to SE games like Star Ocean 1st Departure/2nd Evolution, Crisis Core, and Kingdom Hearts games.

anddo0

Happy New Year Vita gaf!

I'm enjoying Terraria right now. I hope they don't keep us waiting too much longer for 1.2.

I hope to finally do my second P4G run soon. It's been a while.

Can't wait for FFX! Everyday since the reveal of the rearranged soundtrack I've had the battle theme stuck in my head!

Any word on new Vita bundles for NA? Local stores only carrying the TWD+ 4gb. A system+8gb+Minecraft could do wonders!

nicolajNN

Unfortunately wasn't able to keep up with the thread in the latter part of December, but I tried the trial for Cytus Lambda and I'm hooked, it's really good, and I'm not usually in to rhythm games.

Happy new year everyone, here's to 2014 being a great Vita year!

spectyre

i'm eeerrite haxxors shony should earf me

moerio end teetris as wool ass other cissalc jeux come psbeta fru emruatrs

I hit the 100 app limit cap, and tried to install a new game via the notification bar. This happened.

I thought you were channeling CBOAT for a second.

-Digits-

I wonder how long his ban is for.

In other news, these sections in AC:L where you need to point at a light source can go to hell. It hardly works properly and there's too many of them! How bright must a light be before this sodding thing works?

elhav

Happy new year folks.

Platinumed Gravity rush right about now. Was a great game, and I hope the sequal will be as good.

Now for Tearaway, then to Persona 4. Let's see if gaf's hype for Tearaway was justified(probably is, can't wait to play it)

Velcro Fly

January is going to be the Vita month for me it seems.

Tearaway and Rayman Legends that I got for Christmas
Gravity Rush on PS+
Soul Sacrifice maybe?

Played a little bit of Fuel Tiracus this morning. The game is nothing but a treadmill. It's a rhythm touch game minus any of the fun. The instructions even admit it's basically just whack-a-mole. It appears the people who are atop the leader boards just invested a ton of time memorizing the boring ass patterns. Great example of how touch games are typically inferior to games with real controls unless you have a really inspired concept behind it.

Manarola

Banned
Gonna start Stranger's wrath tonight. Probably the last vita game I play until FFX or Tearaway goes on sale (maybe Terraria).

Also waiting for Disgaea 3 to hit PS Plus again or at least drop in price, can't believe its still at 40!

Trying to Platinum Guacamelee before my PS+ trial ends next week. It's going to be so much fun. I've not so simultaneously been challenged and enjoyed a game for a very long time.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Are there any news on this VVVVV port for Vita? Its on Sale @ Steam now for 0,50€, but I would rather play it on my Vita, even when I have to pay more...

scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

http://i.imgur.com/EsTsFtI.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5EixtP1.jpg

Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.

Memory car? lol

elhav

My Vita froze at the PS logo when it was turned on and now it won't turn off. Any idea about what to do?
Did you try holding the power button for 30 seconds?

It gives you a menu with a "restart your vita" option

Edit: I See you already try it. Did it work out?

Cheddahz

Banned
New thread!

My dad got me Tearaway for Christmas, so I've been playing that and I'm having a blast with it! I've also been playing some Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and while it is inferior to the PC version, I'm still having fun going through World Tour mode again. Once I complete Tearaway, I need to get back to Ys: MoC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom