• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP 2006 holiday lineup - best handheld lineup ever?

Lee N

Membre
gutter_trash said:
180250b.jpg
or
B000HASVR2.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38645557_.jpg

????????????????????

hmmm, Sound being important means PSP FTW
1UP says otherwise.

ivysaur12

Banned
I'll probably get Lumines 2, but still... The DS has Yoshi's Island 2 and Castlevania PoR. You just can't beat that.

EDIT: Yeah, I definately posted after the two below me. WTF?

The DS has hit that magical sweetspot between hardcore gamers, kids, and women. Any game company would kill for that audience. Sony is trying to cover all bases and attract the mainstream as usual, unfortunately handheld gaming isn't very mainstream. It's a shame cause PSP is one hell of a game system that's just starting to live up to it's potential this holiday season (especially with ps1 games).

Rlan

Total Hardcore Gamer said:
1up also blows... I'd almost rather watch X-Play than read their stuff.

Well then you then wouldn't find out that Gunpey PSP only keeps your highest score for each mode - no top 10 ranking. While Gunpey DS does [but doesn't allow you to insert your name]

It's some pretty stupid decisions, really.

ivysaur12 said:
EDIT: Yeah, I definately posted after the two below me. WTF?

Yeah, somethings definitely ****ed up here, one of my posts got located somewhere all out of order too, and I just got this marvelous gem:

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between searches. Please try again in 19263 seconds."

wtf indeed...

Top Bottom