• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 IOTI 60 Brains Per Second, 1080 Pea

How do you use backyard items? I think they might be decorations for personalizing your backyard.

I'm having a blast with this. Way more than I imagined. Saved myself 90 minutes for tomorrow tonight, but I wish I had more time left.

You can clean up rubble throughout the hub world for 3 coins each. It's for those.

Seems to be the consensus that shes gotta be nerfed. Is she invincible when she uses that ghostly ability?

Not only invincible but she has increased movespeed and she can AOE burst 3 times for damage but it cuts the invincibility period by each burst. So you can use it as an escape or as a last attempt to kill. It is insanely useful for capture and defend.

AetherZX

Not only invincible but she has increased movespeed and she can AOE burst 3 times for damage but it cuts the invincibility period by each burst. So you can use it as an escape or as a last attempt to kill. It is insanely useful for capture and defend.

Idk, I've been killed twice in that state.

Wow Rose is insanely OP now, watching a PC streamer play as a zombie against a team of 8 Rose players, its insane lol. Come on EA you have to fix this.

minx

Wow Rose is insanely OP now, watching a PC streamer play as a zombie against a team of 8 Rose players, its insane lol. Come on EA you have to fix this.

It's up to Popcap and considering they made changes from the beta so fast I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't revert back to beta damage and tracking via a day 1 patch.

Planet

Anyone else got the PSN message that there will be a pre-order cancellation notification that I can safely ignore, the pre-order stays in effect despite of it?

I am a bit worried now, I received the notification, and when I look into the web store now, it doesn't look at all that I have a working pre-order. It only reads as cancelled and I could try to repurchase it to solve that. Should I? Shouldn't I? I do want it on day one, preferrably pre-loaded and with the bonus imp and masks. :\

EDIT: looks like there still is something in place, I am not allowed to pre-order the game, says PSN. Hopefully Sony doesn't screw this up... suppressed_panic_intensifies.gif

Lucifon

AFAIK she's not invincible during that. I've taken damage and been killed in that state before.

Got my code from cdkeys. Game code worked fine, dlc code says it's already been used. Dodgy to say the least. Emailed them though and hopefully I can get it sorted.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So does it actually run at 60fps now? The beta was really bad and nowhere near that target most of the time. Also did they reduce the screen clutter?

MiguelItUp

Got my code from cdkeys. Game code worked fine, dlc code says it's already been used. Dodgy to say the least. Emailed them though and hopefully I can get it sorted.

That's strange, I'm sure they'll come through. Got my copy preloaded and ready! Can't wait to play it!

After playing the beta, I very disappointed and pretty much lost interest. But after reading that the movement speed had been altered to feel more like GW1, I decided to jump in and just pre-ordered the digital deluxe PS4 version.

I'm going all in, Battlefront has become a bore. Might even take the day off tomorrow to play =p

That's strange, I'm sure they'll come through. Got my copy preloaded and ready! Can't wait to play it!

My issue is now "up for review". I hope it doesn't take too long.

Seems this game at least unlocks midnight EST on Origin, so i'll stay up tonight and look forward to my two days off. This will tide me over nicely until The Division.

I have to say, I really enjoy this game but it feels more like an expansion pack instead of a new game. I think the content is a bit low for a full game.

I have to say, I really enjoy this game but it feels more like an expansion pack instead of a new game. I think the content is a bit low for a full game.

This is what concerns me. And I've not played the GW1 all that much that I got free from PSX in 2014. I think I'll keep plugging away at GW1 to unlock characters, then buy GW2 when it drops to around $30 or less later this year.

TI82

Banned
Playing now thanks to the VPN (not sure if I can detail how to here or not but it's easy to google).

Question though, are those other "hero plants" and "hero zombies" on the map other players? Because if they are AI they are really impressive. But there's no usernames displayed. But like one followed me into a mission, got healed, helped out on a boss for a bit, and then just left on his own which was cool.

Yeah thats how i felt too after playing it for some hours EA Access..

Thats why i had to get it very cheap. 60 bucks is a bit much IMO.

Playing now thanks to the VPN (not sure if I can detail how to here or not but it's easy to google).

Question though, are those other "hero plants" and "hero zombies" on the map other players? Because if they are AI they are really impressive. But there's no usernames displayed. But like one followed me into a mission, got healed, helped out on a boss for a bit, and then just left on his own which was cool.

AI

Z_Y

Even crazier when you consider that the original was $40.

I really wanted to day one this but I think I may wait until it hits the vault or there is a deep discount.

I just unlocked Infinity Mode. Man stuff like Infinity Mode is what I love about video games and I feel a lot of newer games are missing.

I got to the boss of wave 25 and as he was about to die my controller disconnected and asked me what profile I was using. I died. I was preeeetty mad to say the least :/ Batteries are full too. *sigh* I'll have to get some friends together tonight and do it again!

split screen is working!

Awesome! I don't care what other people say Elzar, for a penis-shaped pink alien head, you're a pretty cool dude.

MrBlonde

its funny to me when I read people bitching over a $60 game. I get it if you are not crazy about the game or don't think you will put in many hours with it then yes wait for a price drop however if its a game you enjoy and will put a lot of time into then $60 is nothing.

Anyways I love the game

Lucifon

Yeah thats how i felt too after playing it for some hours EA Access..

Thats why i had to get it very cheap. 60 bucks is a bit much IMO.

Even crazier when you consider that the original was $40.

I really wanted to day one this but I think I may wait until it hits the vault or there is a deep discount.

Wait... Are we playing the same game? Sure it's similar to the first but it makes the first look like a proof of concept. I tried going back to it after I rinsed through the 10hr trial... Didn't last long. 2 is so much more fleshed out in every way, there's an absolute tonne of content, saying it's low on content just seems like an insane statement to me.

TI82

Banned
Wait... Are we playing the same game? Sure it's similar to the first but it makes the first look like a proof of concept. I tried going back to it after I rinsed through the 10hr trial... Didn't last long. 2 is so much more fleshed out in every way, there's an absolute tonne of content, saying it's low on content just seems like an insane statement to me.

Yep, plants having an assault mode would have been enough for me. Plus theres so many characters now!

Sucks no one is online right now, just got 1v2d by some damned plants!!!

Lulubop

Where did you set the VPN to?

etrain911

What would be the best platform to pick this up on? I just started playing the first on PS4 and Xbox One (I switched over to ps4 due to having it from Plus and preferring the DS4). Which has exclusive content or a more lively online population? I also have a PC and don't really have any friends on any one console.

Top Bottom