• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random Youtuber appears to have a retail Xbox One

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You can see he's trying to hide the QR code in front with the wires

KrcGnVe.jpg

Storm360

Kid is from Europe according to his Xbox live account (Has played GI JOE (Pal) and Army of Two (EU))

@laco I'm logged into LIVE (silver account)

Persona7

Banned
What's with this kid? What story behind him?

A kid said he had a 360 and nobody believed him so he posted pictures on one of the gaming forums, maybe gamespot or IGN? This happened well before the 360 launch date in 2005.

Turned out his parent worked on the 360 hardware.

ibun

"eeeehhhh...here's this...........ehhhhhhhhh.........this thing, you know.........ehhhh.... it's......ehhhhh...pretty cool."

:lol @ "if I don't explain everything leave a question in comments", he didn't say anything in that video.

*laughs* i loved his eloquence...not. "this cable things" "some books" "this thing".... 1) Powerbrick 2) Manual (plus some pamphlet) 3) probably IR receiver. Kids these days.

I guess its a "leak" :

Boss: "take this first batch console and sample it at home"

Employee: "sure, but we could do it here too"

B: "take it home, connect it to your cable box!"

E: "yeah ok"

B: "be carefull not to show it to anybody"

E: "the we really should test it he...."

B: "take it home, we need a natural environment. Don't show it to your kids"

E: "sure thing, i can hide it in my 'man cave' *snickers* actually it is just my cellar. i have a nice little set u..."

B: "AAHHH for gods sake, take it home, give this lumia 1020 to your kid tell HIM not to show it to anybody *rolls eyes* "

E: " *startled* yes"

B: "he'll get the games, he also isn't supposed to show, next week"

*laughs* i loved his eloquence...not. "this cable things" "some books" "this thing".... 1) Powerbrick 2) Manual (plus some pamphlet) 3) probably IR receiver. Kids these days.

I guess its a "leak" :

Boss: "take this first batch console and sample it at home"

Employee: "sure, but we could do it here too"

B: "take it home, connect it to your cable box!"

E: "yeah ok"

B: "be carefull not to show it to anybody"

E: "the we really should test it he...."

B: "take it home, we need a natural environment. Don't show it to your kids"

E: "sure thing, i can hide it in my 'man cave' *snickers* actually it is just my cellar. i have a nice little set u..."

B: "AAHHH for gods sake, take it home, give this lumia 1020 to your kid tell HIM not to show it to anybody *rolls eyes* "

E: " *startled* yes"

B: "he'll get the games, he also isn't supposed to show, next week"
Lol that's something.

Squire

Banned
Kid is bringing us footage and ya'll tryna snitch on em.

Kid is actively attempting to deceive people. It's not a retail unit and I have $20 that says the system's capture features aren't active yet, the kid can't work a capture card for shit and any "footage" he would grace us with would be offscreen. There's enough of that out there already.

Let it do what it do, D-GAF.

velociraptor

How can Microsoft find out about this kid? How would they be able to indict his dad?

If the kid was smart he would have created an anonymous YouTube channel/username.

This is why I have a strict policy about NOT watching any video uploaded by or predominantly featuring kids. My God.

Granted, there's also a ton of adults who aren't much better on YT, but kids are almost guaranteed to be like nails on a chalkboard for me.

mancan92

Banned
Pretty annoying video. No way is it viral marketing this video would do nothing for microsoft commercially. Anyway must be the son of a now ex microsoft employee.

Top Bottom