• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate Microsoft's Xbox One conference

Using bags of DORITOS®, rate the POWERFUL CRUNCH of the XO reveal!

Results are only viewable after voting.

sunnz

4/10 and that is being generous.

Don't care for the TV stuff, halo serious LOL, NO GAMEPLAY AT ALL for any game and while the controller looks SEXY, the console looks way too big, bulky and average.

4/10 simply cause of remedy, sad it is not AW2, but still think they are great and will surprise us all.

image.php
/10

The presentation was fluid and professional. No awkward moments.

But the subject matter was terrible. 1/10 on content, 10/10 on execution

El-Suave

2 out of 10. One point because the stream was nice, and one point because as a German I felt well represented with the CoD dog amongst all the NFL and US centric nonsense.

Hixx

I have absolutely no interest in the TV stuff. Only really want to know more about Quantum Break from the games. It was pretty bad, E3 is going to have to be huge for them to sway me.

2/10

Mikey Jr.

No hyperbole here.

That was fucking BRUTAL.

BRU-FUCKING-TAL.

The first half was just "blow my fucking brains out" type bad.

Second half was ok. Ghost looks like a 360 game. Maybe it was the compression.

So yeah, 4/10

Courage

They did exactly what they said they're gonna do. I still wasn't pleased though. I'm glad they told us what to expect from beforehand though.

5/10.

bndadm

I don't buy consoles for buzzwords.

I don't want a relationship with my TV, I'm happily married.

I hate social media - I don't need another outlet to find out what random people and "friends" are watching, doing, etc.

CoD Ghosts underwhelming.

Can't wait for it's reveal date of.....later this year.

I want to play games isolated and unencumbered. I will not transition to the new Xbox console.

terribad/10

the random bursts of applause and hollering from MS employees (saw no press clapping), was really bad.

Showed a lot of stuff that I give 0 fucks about.

"I'm proud to announce....Xbox One will be available....later this year" < come-fucking-on

Moxx19

Banned
Not sure if this is the right place. But did anyone notice when the dude was talking about recording game playback he was talking about it as being with XBL.

Recording gameplay might be behind a paywall?

Havik

6, the stuff they showed was pretty good but they showed very few games and not even gameplay footage. gonna wait till e3 for a final judgement.

Salz01

I kept laughing. It was quality entertainment. Plus it made my wallet happy. I only have to spend money on the ps4.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
1/10

Funny how Microsoft are defending that TV centric home vision right till the very end. The entire focus of the Xbox One is missing the point of how people are going to consume entertainment media now and into the future.

J-Rzez

Very disappointing. But figured as much when they said "we'll get to you gamers later, and e3, here's our new cable box and exciting media consumption features".

Overall: 3/10 (only for showing the console and controller)

Darryl

Banned
just horrible. it offended me that they would waste my time like that, pretending to be a games console when you're really a closed box windows desktop

Top Bottom