• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rawstory: Neo-Nazis call for boycott of Star Wars ‘Rogue One’

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/neo...a-jew-mturbation-fantasy-of-anti-white-hatred

White supremacists are continuing their call for a boycott of upcoming Star Wars film Rogue One, accusing the film’s producers of promoting multiculturalism and an “anti-white” agenda, forward.com reports.

“(((Star Wars))) Is Anti-White Social Engineering,” reads a Reddit post by GenFrancoPepe on the subreddit r/altright, including a gif showing the cast from the movie; according to the image, predominantly white characters fight with the oppressive Empire while an array of multicultural characters support the rebel fighters.

“So basically star wars was SJW propaganda from the beginning?” Another user, stanicpriest13 asked the forum. “Good now I don’t feel as bad about not watching the new films. The new films are going to flop big league anyway. You can push the female heroes as much as you like, but even most women don’t find it interesting.”

Calls for a boycott have been mounting since August, when a white supremacist site called InfoStormer complained that the trailer for Rogue One, “is another Jew masturbation fantasy of anti-white hatred.”

“This film should be boycotted. Episode 7 was bad enough featuring that retarded storm trooper Negro and another empowered White female in the lead roles,” InfoStormer wrote, later adding “It looks as if the Jew run company of Disney is going to pump out as many of these awful multicultural Star Wars films as possible.”

Gonna have to see it twice. I wonder if it will go as well as Return of King's boycott of The Force Awakens

Also kudos to Rawstory for calling them white supremacists instead of alt-right.

Roi

stop making news of a thread with barely 40 post made by some retard who named himself after a meme on a stupid hate filled subsite. Don't give attention to this crazy guy, it's non news.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
lol wut, I didnt really care too much for rogue one despite being a huge star wars fans, but I might see it to stick to the fucking racists.

I wonder what it's like to be so insecure that you feel your very existence is threatened when someone unlike you in any way achieves success.

Buncha dorks.

Danneee

"predominantly white characters fight with the oppressive Empire while an array of multicultural characters support the rebel fighter"

Sounds about right.

Moff

I don't know why I love reading bs like that so much.

Also, didn't the battle of endor have plenty of non whites already?

JordanN

Banned
So what do these assholes think about all the aliens in Star Wars? Yoda is green, Chewbacca is a space dog, Jabba is a giant worm thing who owns slaves.

But a black stormtrooper is what sends them over the edge? Ayyyyy.

I guess if humanity ever comes in contact with aliens and they possesses super weapons, a lot of supremacists will be angry if they don't turn out to be white.

So what do these assholes think about all the aliens in Star Wars? Yoda is green, Chewbacca is a space dog, Jabba is a giant worm thing who owns slaves.

But a black stormtrooper is what sends them over the edge? Ayyyyy.

It's like when the nerds all lost their shit when Thor became a woman, but said nothing when he became a fucking horse.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
They should be boycotting star wars altogerher, since its a repudiation of white supremacy and facism. It's hilarious how blind these people are.

They are incapable of seeing things farther than their skin colour allows them. Absolutely pathetic.

Strike

dzyrUl2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom