• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Here 'til the 16th then off to CT... oh, the cow pastures and farms will be wonderful.

0lmas.png

*whistles*

leadbelly

Banned
If you ever get mauled by a bear I hope it avoids your face. Because I think you're cute.

lol

I'm liking this one.

If you're ever in a terrible accident where you end up severely paralysed, I hope you can still smile. Because you're so cute when you smile. :

I'm sitting alone in my room listening to the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.

This is your intervention:

Go outside. Do something. Being distracted is less crappy than being sad, and it offers an opportunity to expand your horizons in a way which could eventually get you love.

Or visit a family member, if you have one. I'm going to see ♥my mommy♥ tonight. It's going to be totally rad.

The next 8 days are gonna be hell for me. As an software developer, I'm suppose to be used to these things but it still irks me. I have 8 days to finish up a project that is suppose to take 3-4 weeks complete which means I am putting in 16-20 hour work days. Hell, I might just sleep at work. Part of it is invigorating but at the same time, frustrating. I wished I worked downtown in a tall building so I can look outside and see the night lights. It would make me feel like I am in a movie which would motivate me even more. Kinda weird but that is how I am haha.

Oh well. Here is to the last day of freedom *cheers*

That was a fun night for sure. I should have rolled out when everyone else left, instead I ended up closing out the bar chatting with the producer of Law and Order taking shots of whiskey. Nice to chat with y'all that was way more fun than I thought it would be.

Opiate

I suggest a thread name change. I suggest this for two reasons: first, because it's barely about real pictures as avatars any longer, and second, because the focus now seems to be on real communication in general (this includes GAF meetups, inclusion of more tinychat, and so forth).

In other words, I feel this thread is now being used as a place to behave as a community of real people in a broader sense. Do we agree? If so, what would you suggest?

Chuckie

I suggest a thread name change. I suggest this for two reasons: first, because it's barely about real pictures as avatars any longer, and second, because the focus now seems to be on real communication in general (this includes GAF meetups, inclusion of more tinychat, and so forth).

In other words, I feel this thread is now being used as a place to behave as a community of real people in a broader sense. Do we agree? If so, what would you suggest?

Real GAF: Keepin' it real!

Real-GAF would work.

edit: I've been Really beaten.

Might be smart to keep it simple.

RealTalk Thread: A GAF Community?

Hey, baby, you make my chest hurt and my left arm tingle. Also, have you had much to drink because I am seriously having a heart attack.
Hey girl. How soon do you have to be back in heaven? And can you take me with you? I have a score to settle.

The Real GAF: Internet

Davedough

I go away for lunch and the thread title gets changed. I cant trust you guys with anything.

I like it though. =)

I stopped by my wife's work on my lunch break. I can now understand why she wasn't impressed. The flippin flower company didn't even deliver what I'd ordered... it's not even close. Top it all off, its full of carnations, a flower she absolutely despises, and I know this. I'm so friggen pissed, I cant see straight. $65 for crap.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I go away for lunch and the thread title gets changed. I cant trust you guys with anything.

I like it though. =)

I stopped by my wife's work on my lunch break. I can now understand why she wasn't impressed. The flippin flower company didn't even deliver what I'd ordered... it's not even close. Top it all off, its full of carnations, a flower she absolutely despises, and I know this. I'm so friggen pissed, I cant see straight. $65 for crap.
Dude, $65 for carnations?

Maybe you can launch a Valentine's assault on the flower company with your wife.

I like it though. =)

If your order receipt says different, you should complain.

My mother ends too many of her text messages with semicolon smileys. This is one of the interesting problems with different people learning how to do the same things under different cultural influences.

;)

See? To her, it's like a full stop* or something, but all you out there put some sort of extra meaning to the whole post upon seeing those two characters!

* I was going to say "period", but I can't trust you guys about that sort of thing on February 14th. Hell, the innuendo might likely fly of any of the other days, too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom