• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2’s Score is Now Available on Digital Platforms

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
3e1dc5b5bb1ab8d79752ce98cd09267963708d31.jpg

The Music Of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score is now available on all major digital music platforms, including Apple Music and Spotify.

Presented in collaboration with Lakeshore Records, The Music Of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score was composed by longtime Rockstar collaborator Woody Jackson and features contributions from a wide range of artists and musicians from around the world, including Arca, Colin Stetson, Senyawa, David Ferguson, Jon Theodore and more.

Source:

Last edited:

OrionNebula

Got it today. Good stuff

There’s also another soundtrack with, I assume, mostly licensed songs. I think it came out about a month ago if I’m not mistaken

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Also in vinyl:

It is now possible to preorder the vinyl version of The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Soundtrack. The set contains two 180 gram red vinyls and a flyer pocket and is priced at $29.98. Like the digital version, the vinyl offers 13 tracks composed by many artists like D'Angelo, Willie Nelson, Rhiannon Giddens and Josh Homme.

1566009048-1565969217-6344-photo.jpg

The vinyl will be available on September 20th, and the Original Score will arrive later this fall.

Top Bottom