• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March on CN and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

Defect

Finally got a 3ds xl today with yoshi and pokemon y for free.

Yoshi is tooooo easy and pokemon is pretty good so far.

Can I register 2 systems and 2 different games on my existing Club Nintendo account and get 2 download codes?

Edit: apparently not, but...

Promo FAQ said:
How many times can each Club Nintendo member qualify for this promotion?
Each member can qualify once. If 2 systems and 2 games are registered to the same account, only one free download code will be rewarded.
However, if a Family Account has several members, each member can register their own system and game to their individual Club Nintendo account. In that case, each person that registers the required items will qualify to receive the free download code.

My friend doesn't care for the coins he just wants the game code, so I'm trying to register his pins to get the coins myself and send him the code. Family accounts have a combined coin total?

wilflare

Can I register 2 systems and 2 different games on my existing Club Nintendo account and get 2 download codes?

My friend doesn't care for the coins he just wants the game code, so I'm trying to register his pins to get the coins myself and send him the code. Family accounts have a combined coin total?

create a subaccount for him (under your account/Family)
the coins will be added to your total as well

Zing

Banned

Yes, you can, if you create a family sub account. The coins will go into your main account. Re-read Nintendo's FAQ.

Zing

Banned
I'm curious how much would the PINs for an XL and a qualifying game be worth on the GAF marketplace...
Considering the game code alone is selling for $20-25, I'd value the CN codes to be worth a bit more, since you are also getting the nintendo coins in the deal.

Is this over already? I just got a code for Donkey Kong but I don't see the promo shown on the website anymore. I don't want to waste registering my 3DS if I missed the window for this promotion.

Top Bottom