• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March on CN and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

JimPanzer

still looking for a code of one of the games to trade for SMT IV points or some cash via paypal.
can't buy a code from ebay because the system adds enormous shipping costs to europe, which will make paying a hassle.
someone please help me out!

RPG

you need to make a family account.The coins are share between the 2 accounts.follow this:

Many thanks for this advice. I hadn't registered my kids' 3DS XLs that I got them for XMas yet.
So, set up their family accounts, logged into each one and registered a system and game. Now I can surprise them with a free copy of Pokemon when they come home tonight.

webkatt

This is pretty sweet. I got my XL in February and bought a bunch of games for it. I registered everything as soon as I got them. I was ineligible for a code due to registering in February.
I called Nintendo support and they reviewed my case and they sent me a code.

Maybe having the system for about a month and having 900ish CN points helped me?

webkatt

i got Pokemon Y code
but i wot use it now
is this code have date to expire ?

End of May I believe.

Also how the heck do I redone load from the 3DS?

I put to download later and my download froze.
I deleted the present icon but can't figure out how to start the download over again.

Halp!?

I'll trade 200 club Nintendo coins for a 3DS/ 3DS XL code

you'll be getting just 40 coins extra but that's all I got since I don't want to spend actual money :p

DR2K

Banned
I need a yoshi or Lego code. I have a pxz code for trade.

I also have a wii code for mario rpg legend of the seven stars.

gblues

Banned
Nintendo customer service is awesome!

So we bought two 3ds systems last week along with Animal Crossing and Rune Factory 4. Saw the promo and got Pokemon Y on my son's system.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of registering both systems on the same club Nintendo account and so when I got Lego City Undercover the other day, I didn't get a second download code.

I called Nintendo and they were able to take care of it and I got Pokemon X for my 3ds.

zulux21

Nintendo customer service is awesome!

their phone service seems to be, their email not so much. I emailed them like 5 days ago now and still haven't heard anything... if I don't get anything by weds (I work mon and tues) I will have to call them I guess.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
A little unrelated but is it possible to sell codes on eBay?

zulux21

A little unrelated but is it possible to sell codes on eBay?

You could sell the pins on ebay as they are a physical paper product that you could mail to someone, but the selling of digital goods is technically against ebay policy, thus selling your pokemon code would be a no no, but that doesn't mean people won't do it and won't get away with it.

the big issue would be the fact that someone could file a claim right after you sell the code, and you would instantly lose as you wouldn't be able to prove that you sent it to them.

my recommendation would be to use neogaf's own buy sell trade thread that can be found in the community gaming tag as a sticky or via this link

You could sell the pins on ebay as they are a physical paper product that you could mail to someone, but the selling of digital goods is technically against ebay policy, thus selling your pokemon code would be a no no, but that doesn't mean people won't do it and won't get away with it.

the big issue would be the fact that someone could file a claim right after you sell the code, and you would instantly lose as you wouldn't be able to prove that you sent it to them.

my recommendation would be to use neogaf's own buy sell trade thread that can be found in the community gaming tag as a sticky or via this link

He could also try SteamTrades, since there are several people trading them for keys: http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/gM...yse-pokemonlast-of-us-ps4xbox1-games-w-offers

That's if he's a PC gamer, wants money for Steam games, and is really careful with who he trades with.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.

Ok cool, thank you. It's a 3DSXL code, I will post it in the Buy Sell Thread. If anyone here is interested shoot me a pm.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
For anyone that might have missed it on CAG, Target is throwing in $30 gift cards with every 3DS XL purchase next week.

GYqvZtG.jpg

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=238161

sheaaaa

Anyone had a reply from Nintendo via email? Emailed them on the first of March about losing my 3DS XL PIN, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Also how the heck do I redone load from the 3DS?

I put to download later and my download froze.
I deleted the present icon but can't figure out how to start the download over again.

Halp!?
In case you had not figured it out. Go onto the eShop and scroll to the left and hit that icon. There is titles you own in the menu that appears. Pokemon will be there and you can redownload it.

Kintaco

Anyone have club Nintendo codes for any of the games that qualify, I'm looking for 2 codes? Please be gentle with the prices, I've already been scammed once on CAG.

TehWhite

Neo Member
This is pretty sweet. I got my XL in February and bought a bunch of games for it. I registered everything as soon as I got them. I was ineligible for a code due to registering in February.
I called Nintendo support and they reviewed my case and they sent me a code.

Maybe having the system for about a month and having 900ish CN points helped me?

I also bought my system around the time Bravely Default came out and put all my codes in then... You think they will give me a code as well. I plan on buying yoshi's Island most likely. What exactly did you say to them for them to be so nice...

I took advantage of this fine deal just a few days ago. Bought the Mario & Luigi 3DS XL bundle, as well as Animal Crossing, and without trouble, scored Pokemon Y for free. I'm thrilled about this, as I've been wanting a 3DS for quite some time.

I've also decided that the 3DS will be my first all-digital platform. It's time to ride into the future, I guess!

Magni

I've been meaning to get a 3DS for a long time now, haven't had the occasion yet. I've been out of the loop since forever, which of the six games should I get? My DS was basically my Pokémon console, with the odd Advance Wars of Mario game here and there.

Also, the Yoshi special edition that's coming out doesn't have the game with it, does it?

I've been meaning to get a 3DS for a long time now, haven't had the occasion yet. I've been out of the loop since forever, which of the six games should I get? My DS was basically my Pokémon console, with the odd Advance Wars of Mario game here and there.

Also, the Yoshi special edition that's coming out doesn't have the game with it, does it?

No, strangely enough the Yoshi 3DS does not come with the game. If you like Mario titles, Super Marip 3D Land is an option. There's also Animal Crossing or Donkey Kong Country Returns if you're into either of those.

Magni

No, strangely enough the Yoshi 3DS does not come with the game. If you like Mario titles, Super Marip 3D Land is an option. There's also Animal Crossing or Donkey Kong Country Returns if you're into either of those.

Ok thanks, just bought the Dream bundle and Mario 3D. My first console purchase since the last 360 I bought in August 2007, can't believe it's been that long haha

Ok thanks, just bought the Dream bundle and Mario 3D. My first console purchase since the last 360 I bought in August 2007, can't believe it's been that long haha

I just bought the same bundle a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. Just having such a wide selection of quality games to choose from is a treat in itself, never mind scoring Pokemon for free. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Cheers!

ohlawd

piece of shit

Can't link club nintendo account to 2DS. Keep getting 011-7403 so I looked that up. Says eShop is down? yeah right

I'll put in the codes for now and link the system tomorrow.

Top Bottom