• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Tashi0106 said:
Also, wtf is with this stuff coming out about how the maps were built with campaign in mind or even that the maps were taken straight out of campaign?! I thought all along they were saying that the maps were multiplayer first and designed like they had been for the previous Halo games and the campaign guys took them and shoe horned them into campaign.

That is what was said, but some maps (Boneyard and Spire - I'm looking at you!) heavily suggest otherwise in a small amount of cases.

EDIT: Shit 20001? Damm, should have left my reply until the new thread. Poop. Ah well, goodbye OT2!

Kuroyume

Banned
Other than the fact that they artistically look the same, have mancannons, and share that downed pelican I don't understand the Tempest and Valhalla comparisons. They don't feel the same to me. I really really really hated Valhalla and so far Tempest doesn't make me feel anything other than agitation when it's AR starts.... Speaking of which, I had a game yesterday where people voted for Temest Slayer over Tempest Pro... No words

NO WORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom