• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: State of Play on January 31- Feb 2

cormack12

Gold Member
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I'm tired of this cunt, but I hope all this stuff is true.
Your post made me realise it was Shpeshal Nick. I don't know what will be worse, him being wrong and we don't have a state of play in the next few weeks, or he is by some miracle correct and will use that to give us bullshit for Sony conference in hopefully a few months.

nial

Gold Member
Your post made me realise it was Shpeshal Nick. I don't know what will be worse, him being wrong and we don't have a state of play in the next few weeks, or he is by some miracle correct and will use that to give us bullshit for Sony conference in hopefully a few months.
And even then, Ronin, FF7RB, SH2, Until Dawn and DS2? All easy guesses, with the only risky stuff being Sonic/Shadow, Metro and Judas.

Elios83

The timing seems to be the usual, announcement on wednesday and SoP on thursday. The content seems plausible given Sony's release schedule and recent rumors.
We'll see in the next few days 👀
If true it seems to be a really good show.

Last edited:
Rise of Ronin
Death Stranding 2
FF7: Rebirth
Sonic
Shadow of The Colossus 2
Silent Hill 2
Until Dawn 2
Metro
Judas

????
Until Dawn is the remaster or remake they are doing. Remove Shadow of The Colossus 2 and that's it.

If true, one of the best Sony SoP ever. Means most if not all of these games are coming out this year. Add everything else that's coming and we have by far the best PS5 year yet. And not a single 1st party game in sight. Imagine once we start to see what those studios are cooking...

2025 / 2028 are going to be something.

This stuff had been circulating privately on Discord all weekend long.

This is simply Nick leaking it publicly.
Yeah this has been discussed during the weekend. He just leaked it for clut as usual.

Draugoth

Gold Member
NateTheHate and Shpsheal_Nick report that a State of Play is happening soon

• Rise of the Ronin
  • Death Stranding 2
  • Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
  • Sonic Generations Remaster
  • Silent Hill 2
  • New Metro game
  • Judas
  • Until Dawn Remaster (not specified in Rand_al_Thor's tweet, but is in Nick's)

Top Bottom