• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: State of Play on January 31- Feb 2

Bartski

Gold Member
Happy What The GIF by Bubble Punk

Saber

Gold Member
Generations remaster?
Lol if this ever end up being true then I'm almost certain this remaster will be garbage. After the treatment they gave to Colors, expecting something good for them is probably a lost cause. Which is a shame since I like both Colors and Generation.

Well at least the rumor says Rise of Ronin and Stellar Blade. If true thats good news in my book.

Go_Ly_Dow

It's a given. They've got big games to show off before release like FF7 Rebirth and also release dates for Stellar Blade and SH2.

I bet there's an announcement tomorrow. :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Duchess

On the 31st (roughly),

Ronins will Rise <=== Bloodborne Remastered
we’ll die stranded <=== Bloodborne Remastered
have a rebirth <=== Bloodborne Remastered
and Kojima will fulfil his dream <=== Bloodborne Remastered
Sonic will live in the shadow of his generation <=== Bloodborne Remastered
while the hills will remain silent <=== Bloodborne Remastered
until the dawn <=== Bloodborne Remastered
when you’ll need to catch the metro <=== Bloodborne Remastered
Just don’t be a Judas about it <=== Bloodborne Remastered

xrnzaaas

Silent Hill releasing in the first quarter of this year would be pretty crazy. Not that I would mind assuming the game's close to being finished and there's no additional pressure from Konami (or Sony to get that "exclusive").

Disclaimer - SpeshalNick has been flat out WRONG many times.

That being said, no fucking way??? Metro?? If Sony/Playstation have the marketing rights for a game like that then it’ll be interesting to say the least. A franchise which has historically been associated with PC. I also have no doubt it along with DS2 are going to be 2 of the best looking games this generation.

Tom Henderson stated many months ago that the game was in a fully playable state so there were bound to show it sooner or later.

This is getting me sooooo hyped, I loved Exodus. One of my favourite games of all time. I really need to keep my expectations in check though because Nick is hilariously wrong on a lot of things.

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
New Metro game ? fook yeahhh !
Exodus was one of last gen's best games, dat atmosphere...it was so thick you could cut it with a friggin' knife, plus, those 2 DLCs were just wonderful...

Metro, DS2 and I'm good for this year

Perrott

Gold Member
Disclaimer - SpeshalNick has been flat out WRONG many times.

That being said, no fucking way??? Metro?? If Sony/Playstation have the marketing rights for a game like that then it’ll be interesting to say the least. A franchise which has historically been associated with PC. I also have no doubt it along with DS2 are going to be 2 of the best looking games this generation.

Tom Henderson stated many months ago that the game was in a fully playable state so there were bound to show it sooner or later.

This is getting me sooooo hyped, I loved Exodus. One of my favourite games of all time. I really need to keep my expectations in check though because Nick is hilariously wrong on a lot of things.
Nick's credibility means very little when these very same State of Play details had been making the rounds for days now. This is clearly not his information that he's leaking right now.

By the way, the Metro game being announced here may not be the next mainline entry, but will be very exciting nonetheless.

This will be a god-tier State of Play, uggghhhhhh, can't wait.

Last edited:
Nick's credibility means very little when these very same State of Play details had been making the rounds for days now. This is clearly not his information that he's leaking right now.

Agreed. I actually stated that he should be banned on Gaf because of how many times he’s been wrong.

By the way, the Metro game being announced here is not the next mainline entry, but will be very exciting nonetheless.

How do we know this?

Top Bottom