• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: State of Play on January 31- Feb 2

Dr.brain64

On the 31st (roughly), Ronins will Rise, we’ll die stranded, have a rebirth and Kojima will fulfil his dream. Sonic will live in the shadow of his generation while the hills will remain silent until the dawn when you’ll need to catch the metro. Just don’t be a Judas about it.

erXC0PJ.gif

I would love a remake of the first and second metal gear solid. I have fond memories of playing mgs2 with my best friend as a kid. I think that was my favorite mgs.

Bluepoint has been on point lately. I can't wait to see what they have cooking.
A fully realized ground up remake of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake as one game with David Hayter as young Solid Snake and Kiefer Sutherland as Big Boss is my dream game

Fake

Seems like waaaay too much for a SoP but we'll see. I said in another thread Death Stranding 2 is overdue for a gameplay reveal (and I'm certain it will be releasing this year), Bluepoint project is overdue, we won't see any big reveals from Sucker Punch, Bend, Housemarque, ND or SSM until later in the year.

Looks like a weak year for Sony Studios.

Last edited:

Audiophile

Got my hopes up for a 3-day SoP event then... :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Just realised these dates are end of this week. I thought today was the 22nd... 🥴

saintjules

My guess is that the announcement of SoP were to happen this week, it will either be today or tomorrow at 9am EST via twitter for the show to happen on the 1st (Thursday).

skit_data

A closer look at DS2 and Judas sounds enticing

Edit: SotC 2 sounds too good to be true, ngl

Last edited:

aclar00

Rise of Ronin
Death Stranding 2
FF7: Rebirth
Sonic
Shadow of The Colossus 2
Silent Hill 2
Until Dawn 2
Metro
Judas

????

Lol the only thing there that would interest me is is Shadow of the Colossus, and maybe Silent Hill 2, but it looking like a PS4 game doesnt do it any favors. If its on PSVR though, day 1.

Perrott

Gold Member
????
Didn’t Fumito Ueda left Sony to make his own studio? Even then Ueda never makes direct sequels.
The part about shadows and shit in Nick's tweet was referending a Sonic Generations remaster with added playable content starring Shadow.

Certainly not Shadow of the Colossus 2, because you're correct, he left Sony a decade before the Japan Studio was axed even.

Top Bottom