• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: State of Play on January 31- Feb 2

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Huh, honestly I thought you were teasing another reveal than what ended up being Physint 😅. Well played.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/st....810561/page-23?post=118432278#post-118432278

Also, who's making the thread on the PlayStation Showcase being reportedly slated for May 2024 per one of the most solid Sony insiders?
Is he leaking or just speculating a show in May? I don't know if he is an insider.

Either way, I have no info, but I don't think they will have their show in May.

Perrott

Gold Member
Is he leaking or just speculating a show in May? I don't know if he is an insider.

Either way, I have no info, but I don't think they will have their show in May.
He is one of the few legit Sony insiders on Era. Dude leaked dates for several Sony events (Showcases, States of Play) in the past, and was for instance the first one to ever mention that Bungie was working on a Marathon revival (before Tom Henderson even).

On my book, whatever he says or hints at, you can take it to the bank.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
He is one of the few legit Sony insiders on Era. Dude leaked dates for several Sony events (Showcases, States of Play) in the past, and was for instance the first one to ever mention that Bungie was working on a Marathon revival (before Tom Henderson even).

On my book, whatever he says or hints at, you can take it to the bank.
Nice to know! TGO TGO will need to create another hype train soon then 😄

Top Bottom