• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 images leaked on PSN

Cravis

I don’t see the problem with Nemesis’ design. Could be worse, could look like a midget in a suit. The costume in the film looked great, from the waist up. Wide shots, eeessh.

wHeTb1k.jpg

Fret Runner

Can we all spare a thought for Geoff Keighley?
Imagine the seething levels he must be feeling.
He didn't even do his usual pretentious tease tweet regarding this (that I'm aware of).

tenor.gif

Aggelos

Can we all spare a thought for Geoff Keighley?
Imagine the seething levels he must be feeling.
He didn't even do his usual pretentious tease tweet regarding this (that I'm aware of).

It was a marketing blunder, I guess. Angry Geoff Keighley might be thinking that this farrago messed one of his surprise reveals (namely RE3Remake) that he has had up his sleeve for this year's Game Awards.
The covers were pulled from gamstat

thequestion

If Jill is hot, I’m all in. If she’s not, I’m out. RE2 on ps4 was awesome - RE3 has quickly become one of my top 3 most anticipated games. The other two being Zelda 2 on switch and ff7 remake. Haven’t seen or heard much about the new Metroid, but that would be my 4th most wanted.

Hot or not, Capcom, because I’m ready to open my wallet for you, again.

You're, very conveniently, not mentioning Revelations. In which another actress had already been used.

Julia Voth hasn't been Jill for a while now... It's time to give up hope, man.
You're right of course. I'll still replace her face with the REmake/REmaster-one. Great we can do this now.

brap

Banned
What dumbass is in charge of the remake boxarts? Who the fuck wants fart smelling jill and some expressionless guy compared to this
!!eBVhygBWM~$(KGrHqZ,!l4Ez+7fWBvOBNQoNFt!u!~~_32.JPG

Don't even get me started on the shitty box art for 2.

DonF

Zelda 2? Do you mean on the NES app? Because I sure have not heard of any Zelda 2 remake.
its pretty obvious he means BotW 2

why are so many people complaining about the design and art direction? I feel that it the same thing they did with resi 2 re, its going to look great!

Soodanim

I'm in day one with no doubts, but I'm not a fan of Nemesis and that's disappointing. Nemesis is iconic, and following Mr X I expected perfection.

Part of me likes 3 more than 2 and I can't wait to see how it is. REmake2 had a couple missteps and Capcom have hopefully learned from them.

Aggelos

Z version?
JP rating system.

Ever since Biohazard 7's release, JP audiences have been getting two versions :
Z-Rated, that is the 18+;
D-Rated, that is the 17+.

Z-rated versions of both Biohazard 7 and Biohazard 2 Remake still have some censorship when compared to their US counterparts. For Japan, even the Z-rating is not enough to include all the gory and explicit stuff, so Z version doesn't do the cut for the Japanese audience either.

every cloud has a silver lining -> variety of boxart

Last edited:

SuperGooey

^You can't even decapitate zombies in the Z rated version? Wow. That sucks for Japan. That's one of the most satisfying things in RE2make.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Is it crazy I'm not excited for yet another Capcom game remake? What happened to making new games Capcom?
Jill looks like a legit meth head now.
yuck

maybe she'll scare nemesis more nemesis will scare her.

RZCyKVG.jpg

This is Jill's face model I believe.

SuperGooey

^Found her.

If that is Jill face model, they altered her quite a bit for the game. This is the only photo in her portfolio that looks like that Jill model:
2320631.jpg

And I await the inevitable "ugly"/"Julia Voth is better" posts.

Last edited:

SuperGooey

I don't think that's her, though.

I think this model could be R3make Jill, but I'm not sure. All these models have similar jawlines and facial proportions.
1308161.jpg

1308122.jpg

Last edited:

Knightime_X

Is it crazy I'm not excited for yet another Capcom game remake? What happened to making new games Capcom?

RZCyKVG.jpg

This is Jill's face model I believe.
You can have a great looking model and still manage to ruin the final product.
One of those "You had 1 job" kind of moments.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm excited about this remake. Konami should be taking notes or at least inquire on doing something with Silent Hill. If RE can jump ahead with 2 remakes then why the hell can't Konami do anything with their IPs? I swear the best thing to happen to Capcom was the RE Engine.

Top Bottom