• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Degeneration screens

Zenith

Banned
1-17.jpg

7-1.jpg

2-15.jpg

6-2.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-3.jpg

8-1.jpg

Looking pretty good, but not quite on par with Advent Children. Leon and Claire ftw.

Kazenone

For those who are lost; Degeneration is a full-length CG movie with a brand new RE storyline. Capcom announced it about 3 months ago. That's all we know.

Are stories in Resident Evil games/movie event relevant anymore? I don't get how RE4 ties into all the RE's before it. And the movies are just off the map altogether. Anyone?

Zenith

Banned
koam said:
DVD and possibly HD-DVD/Blu-Ray.

This is OT.

Advent Children gets a lot of talk on the gaming section. it's based on a gaming franchise and ties in directly with the plot from the games.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Oh for Christ's sake, OT this bitch, I was just about to ask how an announcement of such an awesome sounding RE game passed me by, :(

Oh, slightly on topic, film of game? DO NOT WANT.

RTS83

Oh my god day 1 purchase, not only does Leon look awesome but Claire is every bit as sexy as I'd imagined she would be...

Yeah, I went there.

koam

Zenith said:
Advent Children gets a lot of talk on the gaming section. it's based on a gaming franchise and ties in directly with the plot from the games.

Yeah, it should have though. It's still a movie, i'm pretty sure a lot of people were dupped into coming into this thread thinking it's a new RE game.

Yeah because I'm sure the OP was trying to trick people into this thread. C'mon guys. Stop being a bunch of fuckin nerds. Its a videogame movie. It belongs in the gaming forum.

AAK

7 years after Raccoon, so that means 1 year after RE4. Awesome. A true sequel.

Can't wait. Thanks for the screens Zenith.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
CrushDance said:
Is this Blu Ray only(Hi Def)? I thought Sony was funding this, or was that another project?
Yeah. Sony own the RE movie license and Sony Pictures are making this.

gconsole

Zenith said:
Looking pretty good, but not quite on par with Advent Children. Leon and Claire ftw.

You can say that from seeing some couple of sample screens?

I don't have much faith on this one but we will see.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What is this?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tiktaalik said:
Wait what is this? I've never heard of it before.
Whatever it is, it looks frikkin' awesome!

Zeed

Banned
Since when has Claire been a redhead?

Also is this going to be considered canon?

And for those who are confused, it's a CG movie a la Advent Children.

Pewp

Threi said:
Looks ok for a Wii game. It would be better on PS3 and 360 though.

:lol

I am a Resident Evil whore so I will be buying this pretty much day 1. Looks good so far! Can't wait!

RTS83

Zeed said:
Since when has Claire been a redhead?

Also is this going to be considered canon?

And for those who are confused, it's a CG movie a la Advent Children.
I always pictured her as more auburn due to her skin color...I dunno.

fernoca

Darn great, can't wait! :)
Though now Claire is going to look..different, compared to her more "latino" looking brother..Chris Redfield...
I thought, they were going to put her hair a little more darker, seeing how that's what they did with Chris between Code Veronica and the remake...

Mamesj

Banned
fernoca said:
Darn great, can't wait! :)
Though now Claire is going to look..different, compared to her more "latino" looking brother..Chris Redfield...
I thought, they were going to put her hair a little more darker, seeing how that's what they did with Chris between Code Veronica and the remake...

meh, RE characters seem to look completely different from game to game anyway.

Bebpo

Banned
A zombie movie that will be like PG because of the audience and Japan violence standards + RE writing and acting + CG quality that looks like an RE game instead of something like SE or Blizzard level = DO.NOT.WANT.jpg

Top Bottom