• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Infinite Darkness Characters Reveal Trailer (CG Series coming to Netflix in July 2021)

PnlkDCg.jpg
Disgusting

I passively watched 3 episodes of 4 and just deleted the last one. Couldnt care less. Not that i was too excited about this but just thought it was interesting to see this story between RE4 and RE5. Its so pedestrian.

tommib

How do people move around the globe so quickly, was my question… after watching this.

Overly predictable U.S. gov being the corrupt one was also pretty tiresome. I liked 1st episode, but from there it went down hill pretty fast, questionable motives, reactions, etc…
I liked it but this was indeed tiring. It was actually refreshing that China was supposed to be the threat in episode 1 (we all know it really is), but no, White House conspiracy and America very bad. Again.

Fuck off CCP.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
I watched it yesterday, not sure how it was any more stupid than your average Resident Evil zombie plot.
The problem with such projects is if you shift the medium and take away the interactivity, this is kind of what you're left with.
I do hope RE games look like that in the near future.

Top Bottom