• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Zero novelization coming

cvxfreak

8049331.jpg

Yay! I look at the RE novels as glorified fanfic, so I'm looking forward to it. It's coming November 1, so far.

cvxfreak

There is/will be:

Resident Evil 0: Zero Hour (based on Resident Evil Zero)
Resident Evil 1: Umbrella Conspiracy (based on the original Resident Evil)
Resident Evil 2: Caliban Cove (100% original)
Resident Evil 3: City of the Dead (based on Resident Evil 2)
Resident Evil 4: Underworld (100% original)
Resident Evil 5: Nemesis (based on Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)
Resident Evil 6: Code Veronica (based on the original Resident Evil CODE: Veronica)

cvxfreak

solarplexus said:
RE Zero was boring and the weakest episode of the series. I don't think I need a book of it :(

You know, the novel might actually be something you might want as a potential insight because the novels make the characters more interesting.

And BTW, anyone who's read the books will know S.D. Perry has an obsession with Rebecca Chambers. She's going to have herself a field day with this one. :D

Some of the books were actually quite good. I enjoyed the original and Caliban Cove the most. I think they created the best atmosphere that you'd expect from the games.

ohamsie

That's funny, I actually brought up my copy of Umbrella Conspiracy to read once I finish playing REmake. I never knew that there were five other books, I'll have to keep my eyes out for them, much like the cover of the newest book.

P.S. is it my imagination, or didn't S. P. Perry also right some books based off of the Aliens movies?

TheDiave

Banned
Fuck all ya'll haters! I've got all of S.D. Perry's other RE novels, and they are excellent. I'll definitely be picking the new one up.

Top Bottom