• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retail workers: How many PS3s is your store getting?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I work at a AA volume Target store. Just to put things in perspective I think we're ranked 30 something in sales out of 2000 stores nationwide. Last night I found out we're get a total of 6 premium and 2 regular and were told the next shipment probably wouldnt be till sometime after xmas.

Happy Hunting!
:lol

Jewbacca

Banned
Days like these... said:
I work at a AA volume Target store. Just to put things in perspective I think we're ranked 30 something in sales out of 2000 stores nationwide. Last night I found out we're get a total of 6 premium and 2 regular and were told the next shipment probably wouldnt be till sometime after xmas.

Happy Hunting!
:lol

lol true true..

I work at a B volume store and our neighbor store is A volume...

B volume store is getting 6 PS3, 22 Wii's
A volume is getting 8 PS3's and 60 Wii's

tsk tsk... Sony you dropped the ball... Either
A. They are shipping under 400k PS3's in the U.S.
or
B. Target dropped the ball and didnt secure enough.

I remember the lower ranked C and D volume store getting atleast 12 Xbox 360's

Seth C

Jewbacca said:
lol true true..

or

Well, the 400,000 number is all of North America, so Canada is taking some of them. Either way, you lost out to Wal-Mart because they are getting a minimum of 10 per store. When I was there last night I overheard some guys talking about showing up Thursday at 8am though, so good luck to anyone planning to line up after noon!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jewbacca said:
lol true true..

or

It must be A (I can't imagine them not doing B) because there are going to be more PS3s than 360s according to the supposed shipment number.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
don't know if it's been pointed out, but Best Buy's ad says stores will be getting a minimum of 20 $600 units and 6 $500 units.

Jasoco

Banned
I work at a Kmart flagship store and I still haven't seen hide nor hair of any PS3's or Wii's for that matter.

If it's ANYTHING like last years 360 release, the PS3's will be sold at 6:00AM before the store opens to the line of campers outside the front door. They'll be gone by 6:05. Then the store will close again and reopen for the day PS3-less at 8AM.

IF we even get any.

IF!

BELIEVE!

Top Bottom