• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ridiculous idle/portrait animations.

LakeEarth

This is incredible. I'm surprised no one has mentioned you can actually see her muscles flexing and moving as she moves it's not just static model. The detail in this crazy

Nice observation. There is definitely some muscle flexing based on her movement. That's really neat.

GavinUK86

Reminds me of those 2000s Missy Elliott music videos.

You remember that video where she wore a garbage bag? That was great.

"Beep beep, who got the keys to the jeep"

Could be a DOTA 2 portrait.

Tt5tTo4.gif

domlolz

Banned
Absolutely horrible isn't it. I don't think the other two are that bad but wtf

what? what is horrible about it? if you are talking about the animation the rubick character is a twitchy, nervous savant and all of his movements are odd like that. it fits the character i don't know whats horrible about it?

i like the portraits, turn them off it you don't

that cammy animation is amazing

BumRush

Absolutely horrible isn't it. I don't think the other two are that bad but wtf

From my meagre martial arts experience, I think that's a pretty legit Wing Chun stance opener.

Just looks extra sexy when a woman's wearing practically nothing, obviously.

Edit: the two-hand crotch thrust is actually a sexual assault protection. Basically breaking someone's hands away from your hips or crotch. It's one of the first moves in Wing Chun's first set. Wing Chun was designed for women's self-defence originally, so all the moves are about keeping intimate attackers away

Very cool!

Dec

Only the Dark Seer example makes much sense.

Other ones are riding a mystical cat beast that you can't see in the portrait or a twitching/jumpy Magus.

score01

Wow I can't even pinpoint what it is about this Cammy over all of her other designs but I just love this model. The animation is just icing on the cake.

I think it's the skin tone and the lighting. Or the boobs. Did anyone mention the boobs yet?

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Everytime Fuuka makes this face in Persona 3, I just giggle to myself.

1402882091919.png

That expression is awesome. It screams "I think this is fucking stupid but I'm too nice to say that so I'm trying to think of what to say instead", and it fits her perfectly.

Neiteio

tumblr_ns3irkvceY1tlc1q4o1_250.gif

Cammy's idle animation in SF5 is just bizarre.
Very impressed with this. It's not like they changed -too- much in terms of the design itself, yet it feels so different due to what I presume is a higher polygonal count, which makes the overall look so much more "solid."

I mean, her legs look incredible. Like you could reach in and actually squeeze them. (I swear that wasn't meant to sound perverted)

KingBroly

Banned
This looks amazing tbh, love the no clipping hair, counting the days for the PC Beta :|

The Ponytail on the right clips through her right glove, right at the end next to the elbow.

The thing that I don't like about Cammy's character model in SF5 is her outfit is skin tight over her belly button. It's like 'how is that supposed to happen?'

Also, she needs the camo on her legs back.

The Ponytail on the right clips through her right glove, right at the end next to the elbow.

The thing that I don't like about Cammy's character model in SF5 is her outfit is skin tight over her belly button. It's like 'how is that supposed to happen?'

Also, she needs the camo on her legs back.

Plenty of real fabrics cause shirts to sort of pull in towards the belly button. Doesn't matter what size you are. Double so if the fabric is wet. While this isn't DoA, it wouldn't be hard to imagine Cammy sweating in that thing. The first place that "shirt" is going to get wet is probably underneath her boobs, and then her belly.

Top Bottom