• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ridiculous idle/portrait animations.

More Skullgirls love. I do love Valentine:

tumblr_n0gaphnJ8y1sffbi8o2_500.gif

The Ponytail on the right clips through her right glove, right at the end next to the elbow.

The thing that I don't like about Cammy's character model in SF5 is her outfit is skin tight over her belly button. It's like 'how is that supposed to happen?'

Also, she needs the camo on her legs back.

Either they vacuum sealed it onto her body or it's paint.
13_Cammy_Vskill_1434381180.png

ChrisD

Awww, I love Rubick's. It's fitting for his whimsy. Dark Seer just looks paranoid, and I never cared for Luna. I'll give you those two, OP.

Yeah, this. I'm sure the hair will probably clip with something at some point, but I see no clipping in that gif.

Her right hand actually pushes the left ponytail and then it swings behind her glove. No clipping that I can see, but that bit of detail is incredible.

is there idle animation gif for other SF V characters? Ryu, Chun-Li etc

Birdie
birdie8msu7.gif

Chun-Li
chunhgse6.gif

Ken
kenzgsvy.gif

Ryu
ryu2xsjp.gif

Birdie's booger flick idle animation is actually an attack. It does one point of damage, so someone could potentially win a round with it. And as far as I know Bison and Nash don't have idle animations.

Dreavus

You all know those games where you see a little portrait of you char. And you all know those animations that look like an earthquake is undergoing or the character has some kind of seizure.

Yes, I'm looking at you DOTA 2. It's horrible. I can not stand watching those intense movements while the char is doing nothing... >_>

portrait_luna.gif

npc_dota_hero_dark_seer.gif

npc_dota_hero_rubick.gif

Well, Luna is riding on a panther, so I wouldn't expect her to be completely still. The other two (and many others) are fair points though. They're just trying to be dynamic!

Top Bottom