• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock band rivals $40 w/ Guitar, $99 full band at Amazon (USA)

For those interested, GameStop is matching this deal and some stores have the free extra guitars from their Black Friday deal and will give you the band box with an extra guitar for $100. I picked it up today and am super stoked, haven't played a ton yet but the PDP instruments feel great. Drums are much better than the mad catz model from last year in my box at least.

Was going to jump on this for the guitar for PC for GH3, Phase Shift, etc. but found out that the whammy and tilt functions don't work there, which is a shame. My hunt for a cheap quality plastic guitar continues.

Natiko

Banned
Picked this up finally. Unfortunately the adapter for the IONs on Xbox was sold out but I placed an order for one. Hopefully they get more in..

Let me be able to use a real guitar with Rock Band, a la Rocksmith, and I'll be interested again. I don't want more plastic junk filling up my closet and would rather use a game like this to be productive in improving a talent I can use outside the game.

I'd pick up Rivals plus another guitar for $40, too bad it's unavailable for PS4 now. I only really play RB when certain friends come over, but I'd like to see how PDP improved the guitar (and my RB2 strat is showing its age).

Top Bottom