• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

AFFICHE-roland-garros-2015.jpg

19 May - 07 June

Official Website | Live Scores | Results

Men's Draw | Women's Draw

Men's Favorites:

Dark Horses: Stan Wawrinka, David Ferrer, Kei Nishikori, Tomas Berdych, Gael Monfils, Grigor Dimitrov, Nick Kyrgyos, Dominic Thiem.

Women's Favorites:

Dark Horses: Carla Suarez Navarro, Ana Ivanovic, Victoria Azarenka, Caroline Wozniacki, Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Genie Bouchard, Daria Gavrilova.

------------- // ---------------

Draw in text form, since asked:

Men's Draw:

[1]Djokovic-Nieminen
Muller-Lorenzi
Kokkinakis-Q
[27]Tomic-Q

[20]Gasquet-Q
Berlocq-Q
Kavcic-Lu
Smyczek-[15]Anderson

[10]Dimitrov-Sock
Carreno Busta-Estrella Burgos
Coric-Querrey
[18]Robredo-Q

[30]Mannarino-Melzer
Kuznetsov-Jaziri
Almagro-Dolgopolov
Halys-[6]Nadal

[3]Murray-Q
Pospisil-Sousa
Q-Q
Istomin-[29]Kyrgios

[17]Goffin-Krajinovic
Giraldo-Young
Chardy-Q
Seppi-[16]Isner

[9]Cilic-Haase
Duckworth-Q
Janowicz-Hamou
Vesely-[23]L.Mayer

[31]Troicki-Struff
Bolelli-Darcis
Gimeno-Traver-J.Sousa
Lacko-[7]Ferrer

[5]Nishikori-Mathieu
Matosevic-Bellucci
Bemelmans-Becker
Q-[32]Verdasco

[19]Bautista Agut-F.Mayer
Q-Rosol
Monaco-Delbonis
Gabashvili-[11]Lopez

[14]Tsonga-Q
Kukushkin-Sela
Ramos-Vinolas-Andujar
Soeda-[22]Kohlschreiber

[28]Fognini-Ito
Q-Paire
Dodig-Stepanek
Q-[4]Berdych

[8]Wawrinka-Ilhan
Lajovic-Gonzalez
Berankis-Stakhovsky
Jonson-[26]GGL

[24]Gulbis-Q
Mahut-Q
Tiafoe-Klizan
Pouille-[12]Simon

[13]Monfils-Roger-Vasselin
Schwartzman-Haider-Maurer
Thiem-Bedene
Groth-[21]Cuevas

[25]Karlovic-Baghdatis
Dzumhur-Youzhny
Granollers-Q
[2]Federer-Q

Women's Draw:

S.Williams [1] vs Q
Al.Friedsam vs Q
S.Zheng vs L.Hradecka
Mt.Torro-Flor vs V.Azarenka [27]
B.Strycova [22] vs T.Pironkova
D.Allertova vs Q
M.Johansson vs H.Watson
S.Stephens vs V.Williams [15]

A.Petkovic [10] vs S.Rogers
C.McHale vs Q
C.Witthoeft vs K.Siniakova
A.Riske vs S.Errani [17]
J.Jankovic [25] vs Q
I.Falconi vs M.Arcangioli
C.Vandeweghe vs J.Goerges
K.Knapp vs C.Wozniacki [5]

P.Kvitova [4] vs M.Erakovic
S.Soler-Espinosa vs P.Parmentier
A.Konjuh vs Q
B.Mattek-Sands vs I.Begu [30]
T.Bacsinszky [23] vs L.Arruabarrena
T.Smitkova vs T.Townsend
B.Bencic vs D.Hantuchova
V.Lepchenko vs M.Keys [16]

K.Pliskova [12] vs S.Zhang
A.Mitu vs A.Lim
Q.Wang vs F.Schiavone
K.Bertens vs S.Kuznetsova [18]
Z.Diyas [32] vs Q
Ak.Schmiedlova vs A.Van Uytvanck
K.Koukalova vs D.Kovinic
K.Mladenovic vs E.Bouchard [6]

Bottom half

A.Ivanovic [7] vs Y.Shvedova
P.Cetkovska vs M.Doi
B.Jovanovski vs L.Tsurenko
D.Vekic vs C.Garcia [31]
S.Peng [24] vs P.Hercog
K.Flipkens vs E.Vesnina
F.Ferro vs Q
L.Chirico vs E.Makarova [9]

A.Radwanska [14] vs A.Beck
M.Barthel vs Q
A.Krunic vs Y.Putintseva
Y.Wickmayer vs E.Svitolina [19]
A.Cornet [29] vs R.Vinci
A.Dulgheru vs N.Gibbs
M.Lucic-Baroni vs L.Davis
E.Rodina vs S.Halep [3]

C.Suarez Navarro [8] vs M.Niculescu
V.Razzano vs Q
M.Rybarikova vs Q
M.Linette vs F.Pennetta [28]
G.Muguruza [21] vs Q
T.Maria vs C.Giorgi
C.Dellacqua vs A.Tomljanovic
T.Babos vs A.Kerber [11]

L.Safarova [13] vs A.Pavlyuchenkova
O.Dodin vs K.Nara
J.Larsson vs D.Gavrilova
M.Puig vs S.Lisicki [20]
S.Stosur [26] vs M.Brengle
A.Hesse vs J.Gajdosova
S.Voegele vs V.Diatchenko
K.Kanepi vs M.Sharapova [2]

A thread brought to you by the falling ballboy.

9sffEPQ.gif

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Is it possible to add the draws to the first post?

Because the RG website sucks and it's actually not easy to see who has to play against who after a couple of rounds.

Always loved the ATP draws, you have a good summary on one page and you don't have to scroll for 20 seconds to see everything.

Peru

Tough draws for Maria and Serena, tougher start for MS

Maria
- Kanepi
- Diatchenko
- Stosur
- Safarova
- CSN/Kerber
- Halep

Serena
- Qualifier
- Friedsam
- Azarenka
- Venus
- Wozniacki
- Kvitova

This is the year. Nadal has been losing on clay in the lead up. Could see Wawrinka taking it.

Also a Serena\Venus match up looks likely =D

Deadman

If nadal loses to djokovic hes down to 10th in the rankings. If dimitrov also gets to the quarter finals then nadal will be down to 11.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Already asked in the other thread, but does anyone knows what will happen exactly when Nadel loses in the 1/4 final against Djokovic? How many places could he possibly drop on the ranking?

Diamond

Cool draws IMO. First half will be crazy, second half could be very open and will offer a nice opportunity for a final for serious outsiders.

If nadal loses to djokovic hes down to 10th in the rankings. If dimitrov also gets to the quarter finals then nadal will be down to 11.

Well technically if Dimitrov is in QF he will have beaten Rafa in 4th round. :)

Smellycat

If Federer gets passed Monfils then he should make the SF against Nishikori, and then we will see what happens.

Also, I am already excited for the Djokovic/Nadal QF!!!

If Federer gets passed Monfils then he should make the SF against Nishikori, and then we will see what happens.

Also, I am already excited for the Djokovic/Nadal QF!!!

Monfils will win against Federer then go clownfils the rest of the tournament.

It is foretold.

MIMIC

Banned
LMAO didn't see that falling ballboy

Also, Novak and Nadal in the QFs? Well, I think meeting that early benefits Novak...and Novak's gonna have to go through Nadal to win RG anyway so bring it on!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Grigor Dimitrov a dark horse for RG, wut? That's some dark-ass horse, especially as you've not mentioned Monfils who usually plays out of his mind at RG.

Anyway, looking forward to Nadal beating Djokovic in the quarter-final only to lose to Clayray in the semis. This will happen, and the meltdown will be nuclear.

LuuKyK

Grigor Dimitrov a dark horse for RG, wut? That's some dark-ass horse, especially as you've not mentioned Monfils who usually plays out of his mind at RG.

Anyway, looking forward to Nadal beating Djokovic in the quarter-final only to lose to Clayray in the semis. This will happen, and the meltdown will be nuclear.

Gotta mention those rising stars man. I almost chose Thiem and Coric for the dark horses but thought that was too much. :lol

Feel free to mention any new additions/changes though. I already added Monfils there, completely forgot about him for some reason.

LuuKyK

Is it possible to add the draws to the first post?

Because the RG website sucks and it's actually not easy to see who has to play against who after a couple of rounds.

Always loved the ATP draws, you have a good summary on one page and you don't have to scroll for 20 seconds to see everything.

Done. :)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta mention those rising stars man. I almost chose Thiem and Coric for the dark horses but thought that was too much. :lol

Feel free to mention any new additions/changes though. I already added Monfils there, completely forgot about him for some reason.

Sadly including any of the real young guns probably is too ambitious at this stage, but Kyrgios could surprise us all, who knows.

EDIT: I'd not seen the falling ballboy before, that's amazing. Nice OT.

MIMIC

Banned

lol this is so not happening (if Nadal gets by Novak)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
lol this is so not happening (if Nadal gets by Novak)

On the other hand, if it does happen I'll look like an inspired genius rather than a hopeful troll. :3

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice OT. Worst slam, but nice OT.

This is a supremely tricky draw for Federer. He's truly going to need to have the heart of a champion to be able to navigate all these dangerous opponents. We could be on the verge of his most courageous and inspiring win yet.

Nice OT. Worst slam, but nice OT.

This is a supremely tricky draw for Federer. He's truly going to need to have the heart of a champion to be able to navigate all these dangerous opponents. We could be on the verge of his most courageous and inspiring win yet.

Worst slam, now with the worst website to boot.
Seriously the draws on Wikipedia are easier to read than the official "progressive" Roland Garros website.

sam777

Easy draw for Fed.

Hopefully Nadal will beat Djokovic and Murray then Federer, will prove all the doubters wrong although it is highly unlikely the way he has played recently.

Certinty

Lets just skip to the quarter-finals please.

If Federer got this draw at Wimbledon he'll be over the mood, with it being here though I reckon he won't make the most of it and lose before the final.

Lets just skip to the quarter-finals please.

If Federer got this draw at Wimbledon he'll be over the mood, with it being here though I reckon he won't make the most of it and lose before the final.
Nah brah. He got Monfils in his section who activates God mode here. Rafa is the favorite though, as long as he is on this plane of existence he is. Kygrios is made of glass, brah pulled out of Nice with tennis elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom