• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2016 Australian Open |OT| 18th January - 31st January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith

I think novak can pass federer on GS titles, he's got no one to challenge him right now like nadal challenged federer when he was at his best, novak is also at a level I've never seen a tennis player in, the guy feels unbeatable, it's crazy
Problem is: he will be 30 soon.

dEvAnGeL

Problem is: he will be 30 soon.
I belive he will win every GS this year, not winning RG last year was weird, because stan played an incredible match and I think novak was mentally exhausted of taking nadal out, i think this is the year he wins RG

Faith

I belive he will win every GS this year, not winning RG last year was weird, because stan played an incredible match and I think novak was mentally exhausted of taking nadal out, i think this is the year he wins RG
Winning 6 slams in a row and getting to 8 slam finals in a row? Is that even possible?

MIMIC

Banned

lol, no way. It hasn't been done since the 60s for a reason: it's just too difficult.

leng jai

Hilarious how Djokovic somehow gets bossed around against someone with a terrible forehand. He's just waiting for Murray to implode like he always does.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the idea that djokovic would lose a grand slam final from being two sets and a break up is too delicious to give up on just yet. clayraaaay.

Hige

Sixth trophy!

CYiLkKd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom