• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So Crab, do you still think prime Tsonga is better than prime Stan?

Yes, actually. Like, this is Stan's 4th win against Djokovic from 17. Tsonga has like 6 from 13. Not Tsonga's fault he played when Federer and Nadal were still relevant.

Championship spirit right there.

Line judge takes his Championship point ACE from him and bounces back anyway.

I would have lost my mind if he lost after that.

Huge congrats to Stan. He played so much better than Novak.

Fuck :(

does Djoker win the career GS this year?

tumblr_n8mjjm6DLo1row2bbo2_500.gif

dipro...just nah man

it just came over me.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I like that Stan didn't have an outlandish celebration after winning, I always found it tacky when players fall down on the court after winning a grand slam.

Congrats Stan!

Dude was down 3-0 in the set. Down triple breakpoint and wins to not go down two games. Breaks with a godly backhand to go ahead. Wawa was something else today.

What a performance from Stan. Monstrous serving, domination with the forehand, and when he needed it near the end of the 4th set, the trusty backhand came through. Only Djokovic's 3rd defeat of the season, and his first in Slams or Masters 1000s.

Can't wait till Wimbledon.

I wanted to believe that Stan could do it, and he did! Stan has a decent shot at Wimbledon if he brings this form there. Last year he was pummeling Roger until the fatigue of playing three straight days and a cold got to him.

zero_suit

What a performance from Stan. Monstrous serving, domination with the forehand, and when he needed it near the end of the 4th set, the trusty backhand came through. Only Djokovic's 3rd defeat of the season, and his first in Slams or Masters 1000s.

Can't wait till Wimbledon.

Let's go Murray!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As a Murray fan, pretty good clay season. Murray went from being a joke to the third best player on clay, and Djokovic didn't win Roland Garros.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i don't mean to beat a guy when he is down, but this is the price you pay when you wait until nadal is an old balding cripple before beating him. time moves for everyone.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
As a Murray fan, pretty good clay season. Murray went from being a joke to the third best player on clay, and Djokovic didn't win Roland Garros.

i hope he can transform back into grassray, though. can't count on wawrinka at wimby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom