• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2016 Australian Open |OT| 18th January - 31st January

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got up late and I thought I'd pop to see how it's goi.................oh shit. He is Djokovic. Destroyer of Worlds. I'd didn't expect to wake up to this (well, I actually I kind of did, but still). The man is just another plain to the rest of the tour.

leng jai

I got up late and I thought I'd pop to see how it's goi.................oh shit. He is Djokovic. Destroyer of Worlds. I'd didn't expect to wake up to this (well, I actually I kind of did, but still). The man is just another plain to the rest of the tour.

He's done nothing so far to warrant the scoreline.

sam777

Murray's forehand has been terrible.

On paper Murray's shots should be hard for Djokovic to attack like Simon's, but Murray's forehand has been sitting up too much without much depth. Hopefully the second set is more competitive.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
if you want to take something positive from this, maybe holding three slams going into the french open will create enough pressure that someone will upset djokovic there. one can dream.

oti

Banned
if you want to take something positive from this, maybe holding three slams going into the french open will create enough pressure that someone will upset djokovic there. one can dream.

That's kinda pathetic. :p
I don't want Djokovic to lose. I want someone to raise to the challenge and beat him.

miserable

*turns on tv, checks the score, sees a breadstick*

i9Z4egW.gif

Faith

Murray lost this match before it even started.

Djokovic never lost a non-RG GS final after winning the first set and Murray never ever won against Djokovic after losing the first set.

The only thing that can save Murray now is a text message from Kim. 6-1 6-1 3-0. Sorry gotta go. Wife's giving birth. Enjoy your 'victory', I totally would have made a comeback.

We need a new generation to step up and give Djokovic a game. It's getting very predictable whenever Djokovic comes up against Murray, Federer or Nadal. I wouldn't mind so much if they were close, competitive matches, but they're not even that anymore. He's just out of reach and the best these players can hope for is a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom