• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

pahamrick

I read on reddit that the dell deal only had 100 units available?

What a joke..

I tried getting the Dell Xbox One deal for my sister, she gave me the cash to get one for my nephew. I hit it soon as the deal went live and it said there was 449 units available for the 10+ seconds I sat on the screen waiting for it to let me start checking out.

I didn't get it, as soon as I confirmed payment I got kicked out and it said it was sold out.

REDSLATE

My refurb broke as well. Can't just go by anecdotal evidence, but.. I've read a few complaints.

I mean, if you identify a perceivable trend, you can make an assessment. "Proof" isn't always available or required to draw an informed conclusion. This isn't court.

Miker

I don't know why Best Buy can't seem to keep Until Dawn in stock online. There was a massive stack of them at my retail store yesterday, and nobody was going for them.

M-PG71C

Modern Mario Amiibo
Majora's Mask 3D
Mario Party 10

Not bad overall. All from Walmart last night. Wish I could've got FFX on PS4 but they didn't have any. It was a good price too.

SpotAnime

I don't know why Best Buy can't seem to keep Until Dawn in stock online. There was a massive stack of them at my retail store yesterday, and nobody was going for them.

Maybe they're pulling store stock to replenish the online orders? Too bad, great price for one of this year's sleeper hits.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I just got Borderlands for $24.99 and Until Dawn for $19.99 from Best Buy online. Was debating Mad Max and Arkham Knight for $24.99 each, but figured I can wait for them to get even cheaper before I should buy them. I expect $19.98 in a few months.

Roufianos

£229 amazon with rare replay and Ori.

Zavvi had £309 with forza 6, Tomb raider halo 5 and a master chief controller but that was
the other day

I'll definitely check the Amazon one out, I could buy Gears, Halo and Tomb Raider separate and it would still be around £300. Thanks buddy.

Has anyone seen a good deal on a Vita? I want one basically just as a remote play in bed machine but I can't justify paying more than $150 for that. I'm surprised they haven't been massively discounted at this point. Like $129 or something.

Has anyone seen a good deal on a Vita? I want one basically just as a remote play in bed machine but I can't justify paying more than $150 for that. I'm surprised they haven't been massively discounted at this point. Like $129 or something.

There aren't enough in the retail channel to clear out at a super low price. Sony is happy to let it slowly chug along as a niche product. Ebay had some for around $155 this week, and is usually to go to place for finding discounted Vitas.

Hero

Has anyone braved Wal-mart? Wondering if 15 dollar Dying Light PS4 is still a possibility of being around if I walk into a store.

Has anyone braved Wal-mart? Wondering if 15 dollar Dying Light PS4 is still a possibility of being around if I walk into a store.

I walked in at 7am and the store was actually pretty calm. Picked up dying light among others. There were a couple copies in a bin full of games /movies, none on the game displays but there was at least another 10 behind the glass too.

I got driveclub, lbp3, dishonored and dying light. I was surprised at how few copies of lbp3 and driveclub were left, glad I got there at 7 this morning.

My favorite thing about my Walmart was they moved The Black Friday games on sale to the bakery and when those sold out, they would only sell the remaining 50+ copies sitting behind the glass in the game department for full price.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Snagged a 60inch Samsung 4k tv for $800 on Amazon lightning deal. Should be a nice upgrade from my 40inch LCD I bought 10 years ago.

What signs?

In the NPD thread the workers are saying ate sales pretty close with PS4 having the edge on Thursday. PS4 was doing better heading into Black Friday according to this same group so that would equal a PS4 win if things stay the same. Of course that is a tiny sliver of evidence, but it's something.

Top Bottom