• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

What do you mean?
I already payed for it, just gotta pick it up.

/shrug, I put in an order for GTA V and The Witcher 3 and am still waiting for the damn thing to be processed so I can pick it up.

Makes me think the orders are just printing out somewhere falling on the floor ;_;

Unicorn

People having luck with B&M Best Buys for the WiiU bundle? I figure all other stores are sold out, so 280$ will be best. Dunno why I want it. I only want to play splatoon

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Any more Xbox One bundle deals out there outside of the $300 basic Gears one?

Darkone

Holy crap, yes. I've been using the 558 for about two years, and it is my favorite pair of headphones. I debated jumping to the 598, but didn't think it would be enough of an upgrade to spend $100.

Up until I got the 558s, I had only been using crappy $20 headphones. Going to these things was like night and day. Just keep in mind that these are open air headphones. They don't completely trap the sound, so other people may be able to hear what you're listening to. I prefer open air headphones, but some people have other preferences.

Well just ordered a pair, they will restock on 9th December, and ordered this as well.
Now just to find a good Headphone Amp and I am set.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B015ZGV34U/

hoserx

Any more Xbox One bundle deals out there outside of the $300 basic Gears one?

Newegg throws in AC:unity, FF type 0, and a cool battery charger for controllers for $299.99 with $8 shipping.

(this is with the gears of war bundle, the holiday bundle offers nba 2k15 instead of the charger)

I'd send you a link but the site appears to be down right now, haha.

VLEXP

any deals on either halo master chief collection, dead rising 3 or sunset overdrive for xbone?

Target had Sunset OD for $30 with a $15 dollar giftcard. (You can also buy this at gamefly for $18.00)

Nothing for Dead Rising 3, but it was available for $15 last week on gamefly.

I heard of some deal where you can get a PS4 for 15% off or something on target by signing up for one of their services, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Not sure how many there are outside of Washington State but Hastings has some decent sales. Some of the notable ones:

$10 gift card when you purchase one of the following:

Uncharted Collection
Halo 5: Guardians
Rise of the Tomb Raider (both Xbox One and Xbox 360)
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Games for $19.99:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 (PS4)
Bloodborne
Dying Light
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Also got Knack and WoW for $5 (deal ended at 1:00pm).

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Newegg throws in AC:unity, FF type 0, and a cool battery charger for controllers for $299.99 with $8 shipping.

(this is with the gears of war bundle, the holiday bundle offers nba 2k15 instead of the charger)

I'd send you a link but the site appears to be down right now, haha.

Oh that's a good deal. Thanks.

fake edit: looks like it doesn't include the games anymore?

Akahige

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $9.99
&
Metro Redux for $14.99

Are these the lowest prices on PS4? If so I may head over to gamestop.

funkypie

Banned
i've just bought $40 worth of PSN credit to buy black ops 3 off the psn store, turns out its for PS3 not PS4.

I haven't bought the game yet but already bought the PSN credit on cards (im a uk buyer). Feel like an idiot now. Have 40 dollars worth of credit and nothing to spend it on.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $9.99
&
Metro Redux for $14.99

Are these the lowest prices on PS4? If so I may head over to gamestop.

I think someone posted that Old Blood is 6.99 on PSN, not sure since I don't have PS4, but I got it for xbox one since it was the cheapest I've seen.

I got myself AC syndicate for 27 and mad max for 15 from Best Buy. I got dying light for 15 from Walmart. I got a lucario amiibo at GameStop. I got a Hyper X Headset on Amazon for 67. Good Black Friday. You guys might want to check out your local GameStop because I saw them restock a lot of amiibos that are store exclusives for other stores. I saw a greninja and lucario in mine.

minx

There's a few sellers on eBay with 12 month gold cards for 35 shipped. No deals on ps+ that I can see, damn it.

You can find xbox live codes for under 35 on slickdeals every week of the year. Just saying.

Debating getting a new Xbox controller at that price..the lunar white is glorious

I picked one up since I spilled something on my old one resulting in the D pad and left bumper stick. Plus having new triggers and grip on the back sealed the deal.

speedomodel

You can find xbox live codes for under 35 on slickdeals every week of the year. Just saying.

I picked one up since I spilled something on my old one resulting in the D pad and left bumper stick. Plus having new triggers and grip on the back sealed the deal.

I have two controllers, both since Day One. One rises up as you play, but other works okay...so I don't NEEED one..

Boy do I want one haha

ColdPizza

Banned
Walmart.com has GTA V PS4 for $25 but it's local pickup only. I honestly can't be arsed to go there pick it up.

I'm surprised no one else is attempting to match them on price this BF.

Mortemis

Banned
Walmart.com has GTA V PS4 for $25 but it's local pickup only. I honestly can't be arsed to go there pick it up.

I'm surprised no one else is attempting to match them on price this BF.

Yeah, wish Best Buy would match that, but they had it for $35 which is $28 w/ GCU. $3 extra is good enough for not having to go to a Walmart.

nikos

Ugh, looks like the Lunar White XB1 controllers are out of stock.

Is $39 the best price for the regular controller right now?

Thinking about using the preowned B2G1 from gamestop/Bestbuy. You guys think AC3 is worth $5 ? I have had revelations for almost two years but I just can't force myself to play it(so boring).

Thinking about using the preowned B2G1 from gamestop/Bestbuy. You guys think AC3 is worth $5 ? I have had revelations for almost two years but I just can't force myself to play it(so boring).
I mean look it's hard to go wrong for 5 bucks, but the game is definitely worse than Revelations imo

Top Bottom