• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ruin a Date in Four Words

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I think the “guys” who say that are just trying to patheticly impress. “See I care about women’s right too!” “I’m just soooo progressive!”
That's true but it's not totally on the guys. There's a lot of pressure to fit into that paradigm and they just don't have the character and individuality to forge their own way. They are just trying to suck on the collective tit.

LMJ

"I'm riddled with STDs"

"Come see my van"

"I have 37 cats"

"My mother's here too"

"Women should be silent"

"Hope you're not squeamish"

That's true but it's not totally on the guys. There's a lot of pressure to fit into that paradigm and they just don't have the character and individuality to forge their own way. They are just trying to suck on the collective tit.
I guess, but it just comes off as desperate to me

When I'm looking this good, "I'd totally fuck me"

I used that line once. It would've worked! ...if I hadn't made a drunken ass of myself later that night

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
When I'm looking this good, "I'd totally fuck me"

I used that line once. It would've worked! ...if I hadn't made a drunken ass of myself later that night
748200.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
Sooner or later you’re bound to find someone who appreciates that forthright style and feels the same way.

I always hated “the dating game.”

Meh, sometimes it takes that approach to win.

Nice shoes, wanna fuck? Got me laid and in an 8 month relationship with one of the top 3 girls I ever dated (she was a virgin.)

As for a real date ender, I’d go with.....

I fucked a hampster once.

Prison Mike

Banned
This idea is certainly not original, but I figured it'd be fun nevertheless. The concept of this pretty self-explanatory but I'll post an example of How to Ruin a Date in Four Words either way.

"Does this look infected?"

Alright, Gaffers, let's see how you would ruin your date in four words!
God my dick itches

mekes

This is something I’ve wanted to say to a few dates I had in the past with women I had met from online places such as okcupid and tinder.

“You weren’t fat online?”

Or

“You’ve let yourself go?”

I honestly got fed up with having this scenario play out where women would use old pictures, gain 5 stone and still use old pictures where they used to care about their appearance. I’ve nothing against bigger ladies, it’s just a sucker punch to have somebody be dishonest about something as important as appearance when it comes to online matching.

I never did say it, but damn I wanted to a few times.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
''CEO at NeoGAF, Hi!'':messenger_grinning_sweat:

''I like the Transformer movies''

''Did you sub already?''

''You inspire birth control''

''USB port Male/Female?''

''Format my drive, please.''

''Apple, or Android, hm?''

''Blue Eyes, White Dragon.''

''Check menu, don't order''

"Green lines are noise"

I'm the only one who liked your comment. I hope GAF never forgets the green lines thread.

My turn...

"Jones, Robinson, Rogan, Peterson?"

Or, if you want an actual sentence to ruin a date then surely, "fuck you, you cunt."

I was never very good at dating, can you guess why.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the only one who liked your comment. I hope GAF never forgets the green lines thread.

My turn...

"Jones, Robinson, Rogan, Peterson?"

Or, if you want an actually sentence to ruin a date then surely, "fuck you, you cunt."

I was never very good at dating, can you guess why.

Never forget. Never. EVER!

Top Bottom