• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Mill (TAKE WITH GRAIN OF SALT): Marvel vs Capcom 4 revealing at PSX/Capcom Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to a friend about this, he said he heard others speculate its evil ryu, not akuma. Looking back at the trailer, it does look like whomever's back is facing the camera has a red bandana on the left side.

I would love for this to be MVC4, but I am thinking another possibility is Evil Ryu being playable for SFV, hence the "betray expectations" and "Akuma is not playable"
Evil Ryu over Akuma would not betray expectations in a good way, lol. People would be pissed.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Please add Venom. None of this MCU rubbish.

tumblr_lnyijowaeq1qf5t75o1_400.gif~c200

Venom, Doc Ock or Green Goblin would suffice.

mbpm1

Yams mahvel is dead

Unless this is Capcom vs fifty shades of spiderman

Edit:would love to be proven wrong tho

Ben Reilly Spiderman
Miles Morales Spiderman
"Spidersman" from Planet X
Caine Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Spidergirl (May Parker)
Spidergwen
Spiderman on Symbiote (comics)
Spiderman with Venom Symbiote (Spiderman 3 movie)
Evil Arachnid alien spiderman
"Superior" Spiderman
Spiderman 2099
Internet Meme 1960s Cartoon Spiderman

We've got half the roster here!

hypernima

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;225449831 said:
Ruby Heart needs to come back

That's the ONLY reason I'd play Marvel, and I HATE Marvel. Ask Karsticles for further knowledge* on that.

Note: Hypernima used to be Karsticles whipping boy on Marvel.

mreddie

Spidey vs. Ryu

Cap vs. Cap Commando

And

Iron Man vs. Mega Man...

COMING 2017

If only...

Does Capcom have any new characters of note?

Aswitch

Well i mean considering how Marvel's licenses are with disney now (that possibly know how to better utilize them better than Marvel) i wouldn't necessarily be too surprised if this happened. I'd be more surprised if they're able to land PS4/PC exclusivity.

It's the end of Capcom Cup 2016, and Nitsuma joins the stage with...

Kevin Feige!

To announce a collaboration two years in the making.

A crossover titled "Marvel vs. Capcom 4"

"The Movie!"

available now exclusively on PSN

IUOXD.gif

SmokeMaxX

Remove Zero and I'm good. Fuck that character always being S Tier for no reason. "Let's nerf his infinite combos by giving him OTHER infinite combos."

Simon Blackquill would actually be a pretty good pick for a second AA character. Represents the new AA games pretty well, is a prosecutor, looks cool, and has a great theme song. Two possible forms between handcuffed with Objections and his sword. Could also have bird shenanagins.

Skab

You guys are picking out rosters and move lists and shit already

Setting yourselves up for some serious disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom