• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Quantum Break delayed to early 2016

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Xbox One's 2015 delayed to 2016, confirmed!

I'd count everything but PC as delayed until 2016... unless you count GTAV on PC which is set to release late 2017.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
:O

Just delay everything for Xbox Two and PS5's launch.

I think it's a trend these days to be far more optimistic about game releases. When a game finally launches it's often with features that are left to be patched in. Imagine a movie shipping in the same state as games are these days. We'll patch in a stable 24 fps support after a month. Several scenes missing due to bugs. Theater breaking bugs that erases other movies. I'd just wish that all developers just add another 6 months to their development time.

dat halo 5 doe
hpye
heZeGKD.png

Gestault

Anything closer to confirmation on the QB delay? It wouldn't surprise me at all, but with the lead-up to E3 so soon, I feel like they'd make an official release to get bad news of a delay out of the way if it was definite.

Top Bottom