• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox E3 info (Zombie game, Battletoads, Forza Horizon, AoE, more)

BKSmash

I bet Battletoads was Spencer's idea in the very first place. No one asked for it, but thanks for shoving it down our throats, Phil.

If this turns out to be the case, I'll be so darn disappointed. What a waste of potential from a studio with such great IPs.

Gestault

Everything felt like what you'd expect from one of these vapid/filler teases, but that flashing text was awful, and the 50% opacity giant text sliding overlay was straight out of Windows Movie Maker.

IpDAgCi.gif

Use of this gif is very apt.

So this rumor guy is total BS, isn't he

Zukkoyaki

Age of Empires would line up with what Creative Assembly said about having something else to show/talk about at E3.

And then the video showed up. Huh...

Xav

So boring E3 from MS incoming? Or is this just a small portion of things this rumor is?

American companies are always boring at E3. Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA being the obvious ones.

Japanese companies on the other hand always have the potential to be amazingly good or amazingly shit. Sony, Nintendo and Konami...

Warxard

Banned
American companies are always boring at E3. Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA being the obvious ones.

Japanese companies on the other hand always have the potential to be amazingly good or amazingly shit. Sony, Nintendo and Konami...

Ubisoft's presser was dope last year tho

Eh, I wouldn't say that. I think MS show was entertaining last year besides the boring snore points each conference has. I think the year before that as well, but that's just me.

Not looking too much into this though, I doubt what he listed is all of the 90 minutes.

Wagram

I feel so out of sync with what Microsoft offers software wise. I really wish they would broaded their horizons a bit from their safe zone. Drop a Lost Odyssey 2 man.

I want to buy an Xbox. Give me a reason.

You guys realize if this is true a teaser trailer is not going to show everuthing, let a lone "megatons". There's even games that we know are going to be there that aren't listed like Gears 4, Crackdown, Scalebound, Recore, etc. And then of course all the hardware reveals and again new games. Relax.

Played the Battletoads games via Rare Replay, I wasn't impressed to be honest.

FH3, the last one was pretty good, the two franchises are one year off and on I take it so Forza 7 next year?

Hopefully General Raam will totally different in KI because he screams too much Arbiter for my taste.

Could have been a more interesting character.

Kordelle

The Sea of Thieves bit is known since last E3, where they announced it as Shared World.
The Video was known thanks to ekim.

Top Bottom