• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox E3 info (Zombie game, Battletoads, Forza Horizon, AoE, more)

wachie

Is this where we are now? People talking about product leaks from a trade show as "spoilers"?

i-dont-want-to-live-anymore.jpg
Are you not aware of Spoiler free E3 threads?

Arkeband

Banned
How to spot a fake leak:
"There will be a zombie game, it's from one of these two franchises, not sure which even though I have access to the details which led me to post this leak."

As if Battletoads wasn't a big enough red herring.

Synth

I have a hard time thinking of a good battletoads game in 2016. It's such an 90s IP, like the street sharks dudes. Really I was just hoping for Banjo-Threeie but oh well.

I have a hard time imagining a good version of the majority of Rare's older stuff tbh (especially Conker, which is a pile of shit). Banjo, Perfect Dark and Blast Corps (and this one would have to be a small downloadable game imo) are pretty much the only pre-MS Rare IPs that I could see working these days. Maybe Jet Force Gemini, if the game played more like Gears and nothing like the original.

But hey... I'd have said the same about Killer Instinct I guess... so what do I know?

leeh

I'm definitely not an insider. I'm just someone who knows how to find things on XBL that are not accessible for the public.
I obviously can't find new IPs since I don't know what I need to look for. It's just too much source code. I needed like four days just for the stuff listed at the top. I barely scratched the surface, but I also need to do other things you know. Sry
Lol wut.

Guy is using an API and then looking at the source code? Complete BS.

He needs 4 days to parse information which is easily parsed? Ok.

creatchee

It definitely isn't missing humor, it's just that the humor seems to fall flat for me. The overall gameplay seems to be lacking something as well. Hard to explain, but it definitely feels a bit lifeless overall. I think the map they went for was too big.

I might give it another chance now that I've upgraded my PC.

I kinda get what you're saying... Dead Rising 1 was a blast, in no small part due to the setting of the mall. It was a perfect size for what it was going for. Also, that intensity of trying to make it to a bathroom to save your game when you had little health and no food on hand.

Daffy Duck

It wasn't bad, but every DR has gotten worse in a noticeable way since the first. I know I'm probably in the minority on this, and I'll still pick up Dead Rising 4 day 1 as I'm still hoping it returns to form.

I agree with you, they have gotten worse but Dead Rising 3 was still a fantastic game.

It wasn't bad, but every DR has gotten worse in a noticeable way since the first. I know I'm probably in the minority on this, and I'll still pick up Dead Rising 4 day 1 as I'm still hoping it returns to form.

The first is the best one but I still loved DR3. I'm hoping for DR4 but State of Decay was brilliant so either will do.

Gestault

Anyway. I know it's wishful thinking, but I hope they remove rewind from FH3. Takes the challenge out of it and before people claim "don't use it" the tracks are designed with it in mind. You cannot ignore it.

If people need an equaliser, add nitrous.

Tracks are designed....with it in mind? My experience tells me it's easy to ignore it, and for a setting where an equalizer wouldn't make sense (multiplayer) it very reasonably doesn't exist.

You're rewarded for not using it, and since multiplayer works without it, that means the tracks are fine.

BKSmash

lol Battletoads, please god no. If you're going to bring out the best in Rare again, at least let them try it with a 3D platformer like Banjo.
+ Sea Of Thieves ofc

GlamFM

Banned
I know but it's very flat and lets be fair, very dry to a point that it's quite barren.

No its not. It´s a huge continent. With snowy mountains, lakes, rivers and everything.

I have a feeling your knowledge of Australia is based on Crocodile Dundee 1 & 2.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Yoooooo, this teaser design is completely different than the past ones.
Holy hell, if a rebrand is happening, so very much excited!!!

univbee

How to spot a fake leak:
"There will be a zombie game, it's from one of these two franchises, not sure which even though I have access to the details which led me to post this leak."

As if Battletoads wasn't a big enough red herring.

To be fair, we laughed at the guy who totally said Sony's last E3 would have The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3 and a proper FF7 Remake, too.

I can totally see Microsoft wasting money and time with Battletoads instead of Banjo.

Young Banjo is the only thing we gonna get sadly.

Zedox

Yoooooo, this teaser design is completely different than the past ones.
Holy hell, if a rebrand is happening, so very much excited!!!

Your excitement infuriates me that I can't be excited since I haven't seen it...and I'm hungry.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is the video that "Get ready for #XboxE3" tile? I can record and throw it up or is there another one?

krang

I know but it's very flat and lets be fair, very dry to a point that it's quite barren.

There's nothing about an Australian environment in FH that makes me feel like it would be much different to driving around Colorado, a la FH1. Other than a few token landmarks.

The teaser is literally fucking nothing.

It a just the dates for the briefings and Xbox events or whatever at E3.

Don't know what etta is excited about

etta

my hard graphic balls
Is the video that "Get ready for #XboxE3" tile? I can record and throw it up or is there another one?
Ya that's the one.

The teaser is literally fucking nothing.

It a just the dates for the briefings and Xbox events or whatever at E3.

Don't know what etta is excited about
The design is completely different. Every trailer they've had for the past few E3's, Games with Gold announcements, Christmas sales, Spring sales, Summer sales...etc has used the same design. Why would they change it now?

jelly

No its not. It´s a huge continent. With snowy mountains, lakes, rivers and everything.

I have a feeling your knowledge of Australia is based on Crocodile Dundee 1 & 2.

There's nothing about an Australian environment in FH that makes me feel like it would be much different to driving around Colorado, a la FH1. Other than a few token landmarks.

Yeah, I guess. I was stuck thinking if they choose an area rather than building a mix of places for the map which would probably hit all those notes. Thinking of FH2 and the cross country stuff and RSC2, I was seeing dust clouds.

Ya that's the one.

The design is completely different. Every trailer they've had for the past few E3's, Games with Gold announcements, Christmas sales, Spring sales, Summer sales...etc has used the same design. Why would they change it now?

Because they're rebranding due to W10 update + slim model. Seems pretty obvious

jelly

Ya that's the one.

New era, pallet cleanser. It's not Xbox One but W10+Xbox. Might be quite refreshing.

Is it black or bright?

Top Bottom