• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox One console - Titanfall Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramuh

You only get to be a part of thread like that once in a while. I'm still mind F ked about it all. On topic, the "leaked" box art looked cool.......

Ha.

It may exist. I personally believe based on people I've talked to, that come March you won't find that on store shelves.

If I hear otherwise I'll post as much (and then people can say I'm backpedaling instead of the truth which is shit changes and I update when I hear of said changes).

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

oh

LiK

Ha.

It may exist. I personally believe based on people I've talked to, that come March you won't find that on store shelves.

If I hear otherwise I'll post as much (and then people can say I'm backpedaling instead of the truth which is shit changes and I update when I hear of said changes).

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

LET'S FIRE THIS BABY UP AGAIN! THE TRAIN IS READY TO ROLL

RoKKeR

I personally can't buy the stuff like the Halo 5 beta details, (really? 10/11 months out and you have solid details?) the Halo 3/4 HD ports, and the Platinum Games stuff but really who fucking knows at this point. (well, besides those guys maybe)

<3 GAF

Ha.

Wait wha?

So did you confirm with your own sources that ALL the things he said were spot on?

belushy

Banned
Ha.

Even the Halo 3 and Halo 4 ports?

Axass

Okay:

1. The leaker is for real, everything he said is for real. The end.
  2. The leaker was sent by Microsoft to smoke out cboat. This is a controlled leak.
  3. The leaker was sent by Microsoft to smoke out cboat. The stuff he's leaking is fake.
  4. This is a troll by the mods for unclear reasons (server stress test/something related to covering cboat/having fun).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Ha.

Oh good lord. It feels weird knowing so much of MS' plans through 2016.

Amir0x

Banned
I thought you said you were going to sleep! :p

no i just said i hope when i wake up all the answers are in front of me. I haven't actually gone to sleep yet since I can't drag myself away from the monitor at the moment. I will be #dead tomorrow at work

Chobel

Ha.

Nearly?

What can I say? Everything got crazy.

Pretty sure these will see the light of day eventually though.

Thanks for all the leaks :)

Ice-Cube-Good-Day.gif

viveks86

no i just said i hope when i wake up all the answers are in front of me. I haven't actually gone to sleep yet since I can't drag myself away from the monitor at the moment. I will be #dead tomorrow at work

Looks like we share the same fate. Luckily I've been down with the flu the past week, so I'm going to be 'working from home'

Barzul

ntkrnl leaks have been way too incredible. If they all pan, who could possibly have access to all this info, you'd have to be really really high up to know how many maps were making it to Halo 5 and all the various timetables. Maybe even higher up than Penello.

tensuke

Okay now I'm even more confused...(Mort's post). Can't sleep I won't sleep.

Luckily I've been down with the flu the past week, so I'm going to be 'working from home'

So have I! Unluckily, it was when classes were canceled for some light frost. Rejuvenation-five!

LuuKyK

I seriously don't know what to believe anymore. If these were all plotted leaks and reveals to cover their, uhm, suspicious actions from the last few weeks/months, then good job MS you got us all confused.

Okay:

1. The leaker is for real, everything he said is for real. The end.
  2. The leaker was sent by Microsoft to smoke out cboat. This is a controlled leak.
  3. The leaker was sent by Microsoft to smoke out cboat. The stuff he's leaking is fake.
  4. This is a troll by the mods for unclear reasons (server stress test/something related to covering cboat/having fun).

how is number 3 still not a possibility? the first part i mean

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'll say it in here just like in the other thread. Some misinterpreted the fiddle quote as nt saying "you were played like a fiddle", when in reality it was an attempt at a joke... that unfortunately fell flat and gaf took it and spun an unbelievable amount of stories rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom