• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Xbox Showcase Lineup Potentially Leaked

Fake or Real?

• Team Real

Votes: 95 26.6%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 262 73.4%

• Total voters

Calverz

I’m sure it was rumoured a while ago that Bandai was approached to do KI2 or something. I’m sure maximillion did a video about it a while back.

Edit: He heard it was being made by Arc System Works.

Last edited:

SenkiDala

1 vs 100 shows that it's obviously a fanboy list. Yes we all want MS to be back to its 360 days, dunno if it will happen. Doubt it.

Bridges

it was going so well until 1 vs 100, dead giveaway that it's fan cope.
Thought the exact same thing. As much lip service as they give to 1v100 in interviews I just call immediate bullshit everytime I see it. It's like Mother 3 in Nintendo Direct "leaks" in that way.

Regardless, I hope this is fake. Not a lot of "new" to get excited about in that list

Kacho

Pretty sure this list was posted a couple weeks ago and had Voodoo Vince 2 on it at the time.

KI2 by Bandai Namco is a dream I want to come true. Phil needs to give Harada all the blow, hookers and pet hamsters he needs.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Imagine saying this show line up, if it was real, is bad....

Its not bad, its really good and infinitely better than Sony’s. But 12/10? Naw lol most of us dont care about the majority of those games because they are for somewhat niche tastes. Not because the games themselves would be bad.

TidusYuna

Leak looks fake, voted for team real.

realteamshit-real.gif

Ozriel

M$FT
Hoping the actual one is far better than that. That won’t move the needle much.

As with most things Xbox, I’m there for Fable but little else.

Well, as a consumer I play games, not needles. And If that list were true, it’d be a great show. Depending on how they show them, of course.

Stuart360

Obviously fake for numerous reasons -

1. These leaked lists are always fake, always. Show me one that has ever been true.

2. No way will they show that many games and that many big hitters at once. Its like a gamers wet dream. Not happening.

3. I'm looking forward to most of those games and i'm simply not a very lucky person, so again not happening.

4. They have to show something from Indianan Jones with the new film about to launch, even if it was just a teaser. It would make zero sense not to.

This would be way more than I am expecting, and I have high expectations this year. How in the world would they fit all of that into a 90 minute showcase???

That's why I think this is bullshit

angry paul rudd GIF

Kumomeme

'exclusive' could also mean it will available on pc day one

unless phil spencer backtrack his words before.

driving u turn GIF

some third party title like Persona 3 Remake also could available on PS5.

Last edited:

hlm666

I just want them to release Replaced during the event like they did with hifi rush, been waiting for that for so long.

Brigandier

Why would Namco develop a game that would be a direct competitor to its upcoming Tekken 8...

No PD or Everwild???

Nothing from Bethesda besides Starfield?

No Halo related news??

Fake as fuck.

Just give me a good Halo season 4, Avowed, Fable, and Star field direct and I will be happy Microsoft. Some good xbox game pass announcements will be appreciated.

clarky

Gold Member
Its not bad, its really good and infinitely better than Sony’s. But 12/10? Naw lol most of us dont care about the majority of those games because they are for somewhat niche tastes. Not because the games themselves would be bad.
Avowed, Forza, Black myth, Star Wars, Gears 6, Stalker, Hollow Knight, Contraband, Fable, KI2 & Starfield. Your saying these are niche titles? Behave.

100% fake list btw.

Avowed, Forza, Black myth, Star Wars, Gears 6, Stalker, Hollow Knight, Contraband, Fable, KI2 & Starfield. Your saying these are niche titles? Behave.

100% fake list btw.
Dude... if even half of these show up then I will scream.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Dude... if even half of these show up then I will scream.
Unfortunately thats why its fake. But yeah that would be the best Xbox showing ever, by some margin, provided they all showed well. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom