• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Xbox Showcase Lineup Potentially Leaked

Fake or Real?

• Team Real

Votes: 95 26.6%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 262 73.4%

• Total voters
true-its-true.gif

Bridges

Obviously fake for numerous reasons -

1. These leaked lists are always fake, always. Show me one that has ever been true.
jss.png

I don't think this list is real either, but I'm just throwing it out there that these kinds of lists have been real before and come from the sketchiest of sources.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I think they were just trying to get traction to their page if anything. I was excited initially, but then it didn't appear. Could be reserved for later.

However, if it's a non-exclusive game, Xbox has the opportunity to showcase it first and gain some mindshare.
SGF I bet on Thursday.

Nydius

That is fake as hell. There's just enough red meat in there to make people think it could be real, but there's quite a few red flags as many others have pointed out.

Besides, I'm expecting to see Stray make an appearance because we know it's been rated by the ESRB for Xbox platforms and it's almost one year since release (the end of the timed exclusivity period).

ryzen1

Remember the leaked list for the Playstation showcase?
If you believe such leaks you are doomed in this world :D

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Fake as fuck..and thankfully, because there is literally two interesting games on this list, maybe 3.

is-this-you-ugly.gif

Because peoples expectations only include the games they want themselves. When those games are absent they become whiny children and downplay everything else. People fail to realize PlayStation will be at Summer Games Fest as well.

Cuz if that was the real list the showcase would be a banger.......if the showcase is even close it would be sweet.

Lakeberg Legacies is also misspelled as it should be Lakeburg. However, I don’t think misspellings in an internal document for a mostly unknown game means anything.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
is-this-you-ugly.gif

Cuz if that was the real list the showcase would be a banger.......if the showcase is even close it would be sweet.
Oh we’re taking childish personal shots now…typical of an Xbox truther. No matter what I say about my particular game interests, you are going to argue them anyway. The list is not interesting to me except two games, I’m sorry I can’t better please you sir and/or maam.

Alan Wake

Its not an indictment on yourself pal but I absolutely hate this gif, the clothes he's wearing, the phoned in acting, no space between the "all" and the "in" and the dollar sign that makes it look like it says "I'm Sallin".
Teddy KGB is a special guy.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Dural

Obviously fake for numerous reasons -

1. These leaked lists are always fake, always. Show me one that has ever been true.

2. No way will they show that many games and that many big hitters at once. Its like a gamers wet dream. Not happening.

3. I'm looking forward to most of those games and i'm simply not a very lucky person, so again not happening.

4. They have to show something from Indianan Jones with the new film about to launch, even if it was just a teaser. It would make zero sense not to.

Yeah, that's what makes me think it's fake. There's just no way they don't show something from the game with the movie being released soon.

I'd love for this to be real, but would also be a bit disappointed if nothing from iD was shown. Was also hoping for something new from Rare.

Top Bottom