• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be lame and say that I'm enjoying how generally warm and graceful the queens are with eachother. There's evidently, no shortage of new drama sprouting out with some previous queens on social media anyway.

Also, I think Shae's lipsync this past episode was the best of the season so far. Kinda cemented her for me for the top 3.

Damn this is the best I've seen Trinity look.

Also, I think Shae's lipsync this past episode was the best of the season so far. Kinda cemented her for me for the top 3.
hmm, i actually felt the opposite. i thought it was quite tame/boring.

i still think she is easily one of the best queens on this season but that lip sync was disappointing coming from her.

Maledict

I thought it was easily the best of the season. Whilst there were no death drops or anything like that, she used her frame and shape superbly throughout the lip sync, creating a silhouette that fitted and stood out.

I thought it was easily the best of the season. Whilst there were no death drops or anything like that, she used her frame and shape superbly throughout the lip sync, creating a silhouette that fitted and stood out.
maybe it's just because i'm a big cool for the summer fan and to me that song kind of goes off so i expected sultry in the verses, all out in the chorus (or at least the final one)

i honestly thought it was going to be a shock double elim tbh, ru did NOT look impressed, she was making this face like the whole time
Bugd29Y.png

2NRZYdS.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
maybe it's just because i'm a big cool for the summer fan and to me that song kind of goes off so i expected sultry in the verses, all out in the chorus (or at least the final one)

i honestly thought it was going to be a shock double elim tbh, ru did NOT look impressed, she was making this face like the whole time
Bugd29Y.png

2NRZYdS.png

Perhaps she needed to use the bathroom or disliked the song?
Still annoyed this season didnt get a double elimination when Alexis was in the perfect spot for it

EDIT:
18765923_1391822410908672_4663681691063328333_n.jpg

Lmao

WonderzL

Banned
don't have time to watch, what do u mean?

hope it wasn't a perm

Bob is like giving the most amazing lines about minority politics, the LGBTQ community, all that. Eureka is trying. Alaska is... there. Making some superficial statements, but it feels like she felt like it wasn't her place to talk?

KiN0

hope it wasn't a perm

Bob is like giving the most amazing lines about minority politics, the LGBTQ community, all that. Eureka is trying. Alaska is... there. Making some superficial statements, but it feels like she felt like it wasn't her place to talk?

Yeah, Alaska seemed more than a bit out of place on that panel. Bob was very impressive. Her notes on appropriation were strikingly on point. Eureka also did a good job too.

Eggbok

Bob is unsurprisingly woke and in her element —love her— but God that made me miss Eureka even more. I can't wait for her next season.

I was thinking this too, wouldn't be surprised if Eureka ended up being Miss Congeniality this (probably will be Valentina) or next season. I remember on the first episode of this season thinking that she would be sorta bitchy just because of her comments lol. Now I love her so much, she's so lovable!

That interview was weird and stiff as fuck. Her "Look at Huh" videos were even worse, she didn't want to share anything.

I know! It really sucks. Maybe she'll loosen back up after more time passes from all the All Stars nonsense and when there's less focus on her. I also can't stand the queens who go on Look at Huh and just give boring, pageant answers. Don't go on a show based around gossip if you're not going to spill the tea.

mantidor

Has there been a huge backlash since Allstars 2?

Of course? It's the biggest upset in the history of the show, specially because Alaska was loved before All Stars 2. As they say the higher they are the messier the fall. But Alaska is smart, she is letting things cool off for now.

Of course? It's the biggest upset in the history of the show, specially because Alaska was loved before All Stars 2. As they say the higher they are the messier the fall. But Alaska is smart, she is letting things cool off for now.

I've seen her tshirts being sold in Hot Topic recently and I feel like I haven't heard a lot of hate for her (unlike queens like Roxxy for example who still have people rolling their eyes about her) past the initial crowning stage.

royalan

Shea and Trinity are heads and shoulders above the others. With Shea nudging out Trinity. Her construction worker outfit was the best of ALL the runway looks.

Followed by Sasha

Peppermint and Alexis need to be in the bottom 2.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
ALEXIS STILL PUSHING THE "THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME BACKSTAGE" DRAMA

Lol she cant accept the fact that she needs to improve her taste on fashion. She serves Drag Race Season 1 and we are on season 9. She needs to stop pointing fingers to blame and actually just think more what she does.

Shizuka

Shea is now the third contestant that has won four challenges on a single season, along with Sharon (S4) and Alaska (AS2).

Shea and Trinity are heads and shoulders above the others. With Shea nudging out Trinity. Her construction worker outfit was the best of ALL the runway looks.

Followed by Sasha

Peppermint and Alexis need to be in the bottom 2.

You need to be a judge on the show.

EDIT: Shea Coulee is here to slay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom