• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.Link FM - PersonaGAF Podcasting for Everyone's Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay if I take a while to talk about Adlerian psychology in an episode? I have quite a bit to say on the subject and how it relates to the characters of Persona 3 & 4.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The next couple episodes are lined up already, but we'd be happy to bring you on for episode 4. :)

Same for you Venfayth, if you both want in, I've noted it you both want on that episode.

So..

Episode 1 : Persona 5
Episode 2 : LGTB

Or are we counting the one we just did as episode 1?

Yeah, it's Episode 1. Like the Phantom Menace. Well... sort of...

I'm quite serious in saying that an impromptu podcast done by a group of 20-something Persona fans on NeoGAF is more enjoyable than the one hundred and fifteen million dollars worth of bad CG and Jake Lloyd that is Phantom Menace.

EDIT: Also I want to be in an episode with Jintor so I can gush about FeMC with him.

cjkeats

I would like to round up some guest for an episode about the anime. Preferably an anime fan who watched it and a non anime fan who watched it.

Soma

I would like to round up some guest for an episode about the anime. Preferably an anime fan who watched it and a non anime fan who watched it.

Y'know I wouldn't mind chiming in on that as an anime fan (could even discuss the upcoming P3 movies). Though I don't think the audience would appreciate a constant string of umms and uhhhs on my behalf. lol

Hey Venfayth, if you're on twitter contact me so that I can talk with you and Scrafty about the forthcoming episode on psychology. Keep in mind that it's definitely a while off since we already have upcoming episodes scheduled.

cjkeats

Y'know I wouldn't mind chiming in on that as an anime fan (could even discuss the upcoming P3 movies). Though I don't think the audience would appreciate a constant string of umms and uhhhs on my behalf. lol

lol, you listened to the first episode, I was all ums and ahhs. I found it helps to have a little notepad with ideas and thoughts on it.

Levito

Banned
Is it okay if I take a while to talk about Adlerian psychology in an episode? I have quite a bit to say on the subject and how it relates to the characters of Persona 3 & 4.

Absolutely, it's encouraged!

We're recording episode 2 this friday, and episode 3 sometime the following weekend, so maybe the weekend after that?

Yes we'll have an episode dedicated to the P4 Anime!

I'm also going to get a blog up and running for the podcast so it has an actual RSS feed and can be uploaded onto itunes.

Levito

Banned
It'd be pretty cool to be involved, I think. Unless veterancy in PersonaGAF is a prerequisite.

Haha no way, you think I'm a vet? Not even close.

Would like everyone on at some point, going to cap Podcasts at 4-5 people each, my experience podcasting, Skype tends to take a crap with more than that many people in a call.

Dantis

I'm glad so many people are interested in guesting on this. Potentially, it could make it very interesting.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Haha no way, you think I'm a vet? Not even close.

Would like everyone on at some point, going to cap Podcasts at 4-5 people each, my experience podcasting, Skype tends to take a crap with more than that many people in a call.

That and any more people would be a bit too much.

Astra

I'd like to be in as well, seems like a blast with you guys. Unfortunately I don't think I have anything to contribute, so I'll stick with listening and wanting to chime in as I do so, haha.

Levito

Banned
To everyone that wants to be on the actual podcast at some point:

We'd love to have you on, but our slots are filling up quick. If you have a particular topic you'd like to discuss then please let me or Armada know and we can set up a future show.

For contact, either send me PM on here or contact me on twitter.

Everything that can be said abot Trinity Soul can be said in one word, though.

Unfortunately that one word consists mostly of a vomiting sound from the back of my throat.

Squire

Banned
So, I'm the next guest on this. Should be fun! I've podcasts before. I think we're talking about Persona 5 theories/wishes.

Dantis

So, I'm the next guest on this. Should be fun! I've podcasts before. I think we're talking about Persona 5 theories/wishes.

Make it a good one, buddy!

Make sure you cover all the interesting points, like art direction, music, and robot schoolgirls.

Sophia

...I actually liked some aspects of Trinity Soul...

Same here. I was talking with buddha about it and we both basically agreed that the concept behind it (warring persona factions anyone?) is actually pretty awesome. It's just horribly executed.

I liked that Ken grew up and Koromaru was his little buddy and they were like a janitor at the school with a secret identity. And Akihiko was a cop. That was cool.

Levito

Banned
Next episode has been recorded, think you are all in for a big treat. I've done quite a few podcasts now and this episode of S.Link FM was one of the best I've ever done, seriously.

Sorry iwakura for the technical issues, that's why I cap podcasts at 4 people, Skype sucks. We'll get you on the show in the future for sure man. :)

cjkeats

Awesome episode incoming you guys.
Theres are my notes and thoughts, a lot of which I didn't get out, if you can decipher my chicken scratches anyways.
yjH4tja.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom