• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected listed for Nintendo Switch by French retailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

GameXplain spotted that French retailer Cultura listed Saints Row IV: Re-Elected for Switch, though that page has since been removed. A distributor in France has a similar listing up, and while it’s labeled for PS4, the consensus is that this was just a mistake – especially since the EAN product numbers are identical. The PS4 version has also been out for quite some time, and there’s a March 27 release date listed here that makes sense for Switch since it’s the only current console without the game.

mcjmetroid

Well I never played Bioshock 2 and I heard I would like it but I don't think I could stomach even having a game with Bioshock Infinite on it again.

As far saints row I haven't played any of them. The third one improved on the Switch didn't it through patches?

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Shaqazooloo

I'm gonna complete 3 before I jump to 4.
Gotta say it's pretty wild and I can't wait to give 4 a shot because it looks even more insane.

Top Bottom